Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

Day at the gym

Posted 12-13-2017 at 10:38 AM by Samantha88

by berengar
For this task You will need a chastity belt, egg vibe, nipple clamps and a dildo.
Drive to a gym, at a parking lot put on an egg vibe on medium and chastity belt on top. Leave the key in car. Go inside, change clothes, and take at least a full hour routine. Talk to a trainer for a personal program .
After 30 minutes take a break and go for a dildo. Put it in and go back training. After next 10 minutes put nipple clamps on. After time is up, You may take shower, go back to a car, open chastity belt, take out vibe (NEVER drive with vibe on) and take off nipple clamps. Leave dildo in ass as You go home.
During training You may cum as much as You like.

I was taking covering (not so hot) sport clothes with me.
Would have prefered putting it on at home and not in the parking lot.
I had everything with me, changed when i was alone in the room and then did sports.
Was hard with the belt. Couldnt do some of my regular exercises. Talked to someone (not trainer, sorry).
After 30 min i put the dildo from my locker in my ass. (I wasnt sure what you meant, because i cant access my pussy in the chastity belt.)
I took a small one that nearly disappears completly and doesnt fall out easily.
Back to training - it felt so weired, and my pussy was dripping wet, close to edging all the time by now.
10 minutes later nipple clamps under my shirt.
20 minutes later i stopped, went to my car without showering (in the belt), took everything off except for the dildo shoes and socks - and drove home like that.
(I dressed before leaving the car and going inside.)

Thanks for the dare! please more
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 385 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments