Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Happy's Adventures

Just a rainbow with some kink.
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Sh** just got real

Posted 12-04-2014 at 07:32 PM by Happy Me

Almost a year and a half ago, I was chatting on skype (voice) with my brand new dommy. A guy I seemed to connect with so intensely, and so incredibly, kink-wise and personally, that it seemed totally unreal. It was so exciting and crazy amounts of fun, that it seemed like it couldn't possibly last.

While I was on voice chat that day, I got a phone call. It was from an employment agency, and I didn't mute skype. The call was an offer for a job, my current job, my dream job (though I didn't know that at the time). My new dommy overheard a phone call that was a huge turning point in my life.

It would be impossible to describe everything that has happened in the last year and a half. We have come a very long way as a D/S couple, and as friends. We have been though the highs and lows of life and have been there for each other and our commitment has never wavered. He has taken me on a journey that I could not even have fathomed in my submission to him, in being and becoming his perfect submissive.

At some point we started using the "L" word, and I do, seriously, deeply, love him. He has been so wonderful, what we have is so incredibly joyful, amazing, intense, drama free and crazy amounts of fun. The one argument we ever got into in this whole entire roller coaster was still super cute and sweet, short, and not at all dramatic. Even through all of this, it has seemed totally and completely unreal. Mostly it feels that way because it is always so incredibly perfect, but also because it has never stopped being that intense, fun, crazy thing we started with. The dynamic changes a bit over time, our kinks and play change, but that intensity has never waned, which seems impossible.

This week I requested a punishment (long story and not the point.) It was 4 days of struggling, and today was the last (and most mild) day. The final bit of what I had to do was wear my butt plug from when I woke up, until when I went to bed (with 2 15 minute breaks).

The kicker is, today is also the day another of my dreams came true. justJane, my sister, and I bought a house. It is beautiful, it has 4 apartments inside, they are all beautiful. It is in a wonderful urban location, and we are all hoping to live there together for a very very very long time.

So, I was sitting at that closing table, watching my sister sign all the documents, feeling like I was sitting through one of the most important days of my life, and every few seconds there was that twinge of uncomfortable pressure, the pressure from the butt plug.

Deschut and I did not get to chat much on kik today (we were both very busy), but he was with me all day. I was being controlled at that table, in my first steps in my new house, and in the next big dream that has come true.

Somehow, the realization that he has been there, in such an intense way, during those two huge life events, a year and a half apart from each other, just made everything much more intensely real to me. It feels strange, and terrifying, and amazing. And now I have to go finish getting ready to move!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6207 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love this, and I love you, and I love Deschut for being so wonderful to you! (that's a lot of L words )
  2. Old Comment
    That sounds wonderful and I'm glad you two found eachother! It's always amazed me how you are always so happy, but it's obvious that Deschut doesn't just make you happy...he makes you unbelievably happy. And congrats on closing on the house!
  3. Old Comment
    Congratulations This is so fantastic - I love hearing about how you and Deschut are doing (you're both adorable, wonderful people), and I am so happy that things are so very, very good for you both.
    Posted 12-05-2014 at 04:58 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Congratulations to both you and justJane on the house. It really is an exciting time in your life. I love hearing about the type of connection that you and Deschut have. Most relationships go through a "honeymoon phase" where things are so happy and intense and lovely, and then some of that wears off. It is wonderful that the intensity and beginning magic didn't wear off for the two of you.
  5. Old Comment
    You know exactly how I feel about all this, because I get so excited and don't stop going on about it.

I'm delighted for you and Des, and even more so that you three will be in a secure and loving home. Let me know when you want me over with my paintbrushes.

Lots of "L" words to you all.
  6. Old Comment
    Yay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you.
  7. Old Comment
    And here I thought the "L" word was lesbian.

Congratulations on the house! It's so beautiful!

Also, I'm so happy for you and Deschut! Yay!
  8. Old Comment
    This is cool! It's reassuring to read about D/s that works long-term. And even better about how real and exciting it is for you!

Oh, and the flying hearts are totally the cutest thing ever.
  9. Old Comment
    You deserve all the happy, amazing and wonderful things that happened, Happy! You're a very good submissive and I'm glad that you found a matching Dom! And your new place looks absolutely amazing!

I bet it was wonderful to make a fresh start in your new place while being Deschut's submissive. Hope you get to do lots of kinky things for him there!
  10. Old Comment
    I just realized that between the move and having no privacy at all for a month I never replied to any of these! Sorry everyone!
    Thank you so much everyone for the kind comments!
    @kittenlyss: Rachie made that for me!