Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Herwhoralhighness

Rate this Entry

PM dares

Posted 09-13-2023 at 09:50 PM by Herwhoralhighness
Updated 01-14-2024 at 12:48 AM by Herwhoralhighness

Here you will find a list of things you can pm me to make me do stuff, with proof if requested (username and platform in request).
Alternatively you can place it on my teamup calender to make me do it at a specific time and day (when possible).

Roulettes
At any time you can send me any faproulettes (within my limits) to do, with an order to do it with bad gambler or your preferred roles. I will complete them when I can or when you planned them for me on my calender.

Keywords
General
add - I'll add a pm dare of your choosing to the list.
Reverse - I will do two of your PM dares (within my limits), but you will do one of mine as well.

Dressed up
know your place - I will wear a collar and bondage cuffs while at home for a full day.
cute outfit - I will wear your choice of outfit from my wardrobe for a whole day, unless it is inappropriate for going outside in which case it'll only be while indoors.
Jingle bells - I will wear striped stockings, some nice panties and nipple clamps with bells, a gag and buttplug while doing any house chore of your choice.
Underwear choice - you can choose my underwear for the day.
No undies - I will not be allowed underwear for 24 hours.

Anal
stuffed - I will wear a large silicone buttplug for 8 hours.
(size) buttslut - I will fuck myself with that size dildo during my next daily anal session and try cumming. If I fail I will fuck myself again 12 hours later.
Thrust X - I will pound my ass for X thrusts (Min 100, Max 500)

Diapers
padded + your choice of day - I will wear a diaper and use it until it leaks, if the day ends without it leaking the diaper will be saved for use next time. (I can wear full days on weekends and very rarely on weekdays, so mention which day I should wear.
Bedwetter - I will wear a diaper to bed for the next 3 days and can only leave the bed each morning after I've wet myself.

(No) Cummies
cagegasm - make me cum while in chastity using a vibrator.

Miscellaneous
Puffy undies - I will my underwear to the brim with whipped cream and stay like that for X hours. X = 1d6
Plugged Cleaner - I will have to wear a plug in addition to my outfit while I do my cleaning session.
Posted in Standard info
Views 790 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Example:

Roulette
    https://www.faproulette.co/9946/dildo-sitting/, your roll is y=4 z=7

Keywords
    Large buttslut, padded saturday
    Posted 10-14-2023 at 10:43 PM by Herwhoralhighness Herwhoralhighness is online now
    Updated 10-25-2023 at 02:51 AM by Herwhoralhighness