Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Sissy punishment

Posted 05-02-2016 at 08:50 PM by tiffanysissyslut69

Hello i am Tiffany. was instructed by my mistress to follow the first three punishment instructions I receive. Some things I have are: panties : Black, black mesh, pink mesh, multi colored pink mesh - bra : Black bra - Dress : poffy black, tight blue, tight yellow - skirt : school girl skirt, super short black - short shorts : yellow and black - other : stockings, pantyhoes, girl socks, collar, cloths pins, sharpie, rope, 2 large vibrators and candle.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Brand new PM Dares

Posted 05-01-2016 at 08:25 PM by Dare4mee
Updated 03-24-2021 at 11:51 PM by Dare4mee

PM or Kik me

PM me "PEEKABOO" and I will have to let you see my underwear.
PM me "SPEEDO" and I will have to wear a speedo for a day.
PM me "SLAP" and I will have to give my bulge 10 slaps.
PM me "WET SPOT" and I'll send you a pic of a wet spot on my underwear.
PM me "DENIED" and I'll be denied for a day.
PM me "NIPPLE" and I will have to do 5 twists on each nipple.
PM me "ANAL"...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes and Limits

Posted 04-30-2016 at 07:02 PM by Sain
Updated 01-28-2019 at 02:30 AM by Sain

Toys: I have no sexual toys, though I do have lube.

Orgasm Control/Denial (Active) - It makes me feel very submissive knowing someone else controls when I get to cum. Also, it can be fun to do tasks or play games for denial reductions.
Bladder Control - I like the challenge of having to hold my pee.
Rules - Rules can be interesting because they force me to go about my day differently than I normally would. I don't live alone, so nothing that would be obvious...
GetDare's Green Knight
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I don't deserve to cum

Posted 04-29-2016 at 02:13 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

I don't deserve to cum for many reasons. I don't deserve to cum because I am a disgusting bitch. This is because I have pooped on the floor many times and moved it to the toilet using my hands and my mouth. I also do not deserve to cum because I am disobedient. Many times in the past I have fallen asleep without permission. Since I must ask permission to sleep every night before bed, when I don't ask it makes me a disobedient bitch. Disobedient bitches do not deserve to cum. Another reason I do not deserve...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog post 25 - handbook

Posted 04-27-2016 at 09:40 PM by RainbowSky

Hello and thank you for your purchase of Slut2016, the ultimate realistic sex toy for your personal use. As with all good sex toys this handbook provides a full list of information including how to care for your Slut2016, the role of the Slut2016 and all functions available.

Firstly, you will find that the Slut2016 is a full replica of a human female. We hope you find the appearance up to standard, if not modifications to the Slut2016 are your own responsibility and we do not accept returns...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Blog post 24 - Cum-loving

Posted 04-25-2016 at 09:50 PM by RainbowSky

Cum-loving fantasy
I stared at the floor, waiting for the warm thick cum to appear. My only desire in life. Any cum, male, female, stranger, partner, I couldn’t care. I just needed cum to survive. I was expecting it to land on the floor and of course it did. I wanted to lick it up straight away but I also knew doing so would elicit punishment. My head was yanked upwards and I was looking up at my master. “Worship my dripping cock cumwhore,” he demanded. I opened my mouth, taking his cock into...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Helped, Healed, Changed

Posted 04-25-2016 at 05:39 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:45 PM by Butterfly

When you are a child, your experiences really do help to shape and mold you into the person you are going to become later in life. I know there is a big debate about nurture v. Nature, but my belief is that, although genetics play a role, you are the person you are today because of the experiences you had growing up, the environment you were raised in. Because of the negative environment I grew up, the physical and verbal abuse, yelling, name calling, etc. I have learned to think negatively. This is...
A Butterfly Princess <3