Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Naked Adventures!

Accounts of my daily escapades! Yay!
Rate this Entry

Elevator Challenge!

Posted 03-29-2010 at 12:27 PM by nakedhelen
Updated 03-29-2010 at 02:13 PM by nakedhelen

sekai wanted me to flash while riding our elevator.

The elevator in the building I live in is very old, very slow, and a bit noisy. It has three metal walls surrounding it but its door closes with rails, so you can see inside the cubicle as it moves up and down the floors. I was told to wear just a robe and flash while taking the elevator down to the ground floor, then back up to the top (floor seven). So I did just that.

Once inside the elevator and having closed the rails, i slipped my robe off my shoulders, exposing my breasts. I rode like that till ground floor, then up to the seventh floor. It was fun!

As I was instructed before starting this dare, I didn't take the elevator back to the fifth floor (my floor) but rather I used the stairs, after taking the robe off entirely, leaving me stark naked! Note that there are four apartments to a floor. I wasn't sure I wanted to be doing that, as I really don't want to be caught by close neighbors, but I was so horny that I did it anyway. I ran down to my floor and entered my apartment, whose door I had left slightly ajar so I wouldn't have to lose time using a key to get in.

UPDATE: I re-did the whole dare, only this time I wore a towel around me to the elevator. Once I closed the rails, I let the towel drop to the floor, leaving me naked. I rode all the way down to the ground floor, then as I was riding back up I picked up the towel and threw it on the fifth floor as the elevator was passing it. I now had nothing to cover up with! Once on the top floor, I ran down to my floor naked and without any cover available! This time, it was even better!

UPDATE: Another run, this time stark naked from the beginning. I figured I didn't really know many people in my building, so even if I was seen by someone other than my next door neighbors, I wouldn't be recognized.

The elevator felt like a cage! I was naked and locked in it, in public view. I decided to walk the way down from the seventh to the fifth this time, instead of running. Maybe deep inside I want to get caught? Nah.

UPDATE: sekai got me really worked up and horny, then asked me to take another ride, again completely naked but this time I would also be riding my rather large dildo from start to finish! And I was to go up and down the building twice! Nearing midnight, I entered the elevator and started using my dildo once the rail door was shut. I rode both dildo and elevator, going down, then up, then down again, then all the way up. I exited the elevator and started descending the stairs, s l o w l y, while still enjoying my dildo. Once I reached my doorstep, I was to cum right there before going in, so I did! I tried to keep as quiet as possible, and I came really fast! Crazy!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1914 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Excellent - I love the way this dare has been increased.
  2. Old Comment
    Great dare, and a great performance! You should try it on a sunday morning :-)