Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

1. Old Comment

Barbies Should Be Played With

You really are a fantastic writer Lola. Once again, absolutely loving the story. Also, if this is anywhere how you (would like to) behave, you are a big handful and a hell of a cock tease
  2. Old Comment

My Favorite Toy

Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrawDog View Comment
    I really enjoyed this, thank you. Particularly liked the cues of switchiness, power play and defied expectations, giving more depth and intrigue than a purely femdom story, which I don't usually go for, either.
    thank you!! i haven't read it since i wrote it and had someone else edit it for me so i'm too scared to go back to see what the switchy cues were in particular
  3. Old Comment

My Favorite Toy

I really enjoyed this, thank you. Particularly liked the cues of switchiness, power play and defied expectations, giving more depth and intrigue than a purely femdom story, which I don't usually go for, either.
  4. Old Comment

My Favorite Toy

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    Hiiii!

This is written so well. Very hot, I really enjoyed it. (And I don't usually enjoy stories with female dommes!)
    long time no see!! i missed you <3 thank you so much!!
  5. Old Comment

My Favorite Toy

Hiiii!

This is written so well. Very hot, I really enjoyed it. (And I don't usually enjoy stories with female dommes!)
  6. Old Comment

My Favorite Toy

@bluedieblub @andom4444 thank you so much!! xx
  7. Old Comment

My Favorite Toy

A brilliant story
  8. Old Comment

My Favorite Toy

You have some very very fun fantasies. That was an amazing read! Thanks for sharing it!
  9. Old Comment

A Monday Afternoon

This is an absolutely delicious read! Fun to daydream about
  10. Old Comment

A Spiraling Denial

Quote:
    Originally Posted by billsfan92 View Comment
    I’m looking forward to this being updated!
    lucky for you i was able to update quickly
  11. Old Comment

A Spiraling Denial

I’m looking forward to this being updated!
  12. Old Comment

A Spiraling Denial

Quote:
    Originally Posted by subDanni View Comment
    For a long time I did it only for the thrill. But at one point when I was in a domme/sub relationship I verified my account so I can accept tokens. My motivation was very similar to what you describe here (being able to spoil a bit and also get new toys). It also made me feel more like an actual whore that way. Which I love, I must admit.

I've had some luck earning, yes. More than I thought I would. It adds to the excitement for sure, but I like it even if I don't have any luck
    i totally get that i toyed with the idea myself several years ago because i'm very into exhibitionism and objectification, so i thought James would like it as well. he's equally excited.. until i get a little too creative (; but the thrill is half the fun!
  13. Old Comment

A Spiraling Denial

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lola.fox View Comment
    thank you! (: we thought it would make him more eager to do a good job knowing his incentive was to spoil me or buy something for us to play with for our next meet up. and of course feeling like an actual whore is an experience in it's self (; did you have luck earning yourself any coins or did you do it purely for the thrill?
    For a long time I did it only for the thrill. But at one point when I was in a domme/sub relationship I verified my account so I can accept tokens. My motivation was very similar to what you describe here (being able to spoil a bit and also get new toys). It also made me feel more like an actual whore that way. Which I love, I must admit.

I've had some luck earning, yes. More than I thought I would. It adds to the excitement for sure, but I like it even if I don't have any luck
  14. Old Comment

A Spiraling Denial

Quote:
    Originally Posted by subDanni View Comment
    I like the chaturbate part. I've done similar and it's amazing

Edit: I like all the other parts too. Thanks for sharing
    thank you! (: we thought it would make him more eager to do a good job knowing his incentive was to spoil me or buy something for us to play with for our next meet up. and of course feeling like an actual whore is an experience in it's self (; did you have luck earning yourself any coins or did you do it purely for the thrill?
  15. Old Comment

A Spiraling Denial

I like the chaturbate part. I've done similar and it's amazing

Edit: I like all the other parts too. Thanks for sharing
    Updated 09-08-2020 at 12:45 PM by subDanni
  16. Old Comment

Kink/BDSM Pet Peeves

Love this and I agree with everything single one of them!
  17. Old Comment

Frequently Asked Questions

Add it to your 300 blog suggestions!!
  18. Old Comment

Frequently Asked Questions

This is a great idea!!!
  19. Old Comment

Three Things

Excellent blog post dear. You have a gift for writing
  20. Old Comment

Three Things

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    1. I have a different take on punishment. I feel that if you actually enjoy a punishment it is not an actual punishment but a funishment. For me, when I say punishment, I mean something that is really not fun to do at all. Something that really makes me miserable!
    When I first joined the site I was turned off totally by all the extreme punishments. Now I am okay with it and my Misses can punish me but only if I really deserve it and need correcting.

2. I do love my rules but I do see as well that they can be a bit annoying at times to keep up with or waiting for a permission. But it works out well most of the time and I wouldn't want to lose my rules for the world.

3. I have gotten myself into a blackmail relationship now and I don't quite know yet how I feel about it. Yes it is indeed scary. But I think it's also pretty exciting as it makes online control very real. What I do know is that I think this can be done safely with the right people. I think I couldn't get better and more trustworthy people to blackmail me now. But the risk of exposure is still there, or else it wouldn't be blackmail.
    I know there is a difference between punishments and funishments, and that's what I've noticed a lot browsing the forums and having to experience in past relationships.. but now just the thought of failing my Dom makes me feel truly rotten inside. It's not the actual punishment itself that bothers me no matter how much I'd dislike it, it's the residual feelings that linger for far too long. If I only had to deal with doing a task I really despised, I could handle it, but the mental/emotional aspect of knowing I let down James hurts me too much. I much prefer have the leniency that he currently gives me with time schedules so that I can give a task my full attention than have to jump through hoops to get something done in a strict time restraint. I know this wouldn't work for everyone, but I'm glad that I found someone whose idea of kink matches up with mine ;P.

As for the rules, that's good! That's the beauty of BDSM . There's no one way or right way of doing things. Even our own personal standards change with partners or over time, and I think that's awesome to be able to watch. Especially when you blog about it or have a site like this where you can look back on your posts and see how much you've changed over the years.

You definitely chose the perfect people to enter a blackmail relationship with! It's also nice that you're all beginners so you can explore boundaries and set them together rather than have preconceived notions of what might have worked in the past with different partners. I think that blackmail in general is really intriguing because of the risk, but I'm just glad I can be a bystander to it and not have to participate . Hopefully my OP didn't come off as knocking your kink, as that truly wasn't my intention!
    Updated 09-29-2017 at 09:03 PM by lola.fox
  21. Old Comment

Three Things

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ly Ph View Comment
    2 is a big thing. Depending on how I feel is how many rules or how much time I will dedicate to rules. Personally I find them more fun if they are smaller easy to do things generally plus maybe shorter term rules like say for a weekend. I call the smaller rules reminders.

As for 3 I think I agree with you. There is always the option to get out of things without blackmail which can be bad for trying new or scary things but personally I am too scared to send people pictures (I blame my first shitty domme) never mind give them blackmail evidence and risk it being exposed
    I think I just don't do well will adding stress to my day it makes me lose all motivation knowing I have a mounting to do list that I can't give my 100% attention to. We do often wager bets and things like that that cause short term rules, but it's more spontaneous so I think that helps me swallow the 'rules' pill.

I'm sorry you had a poor photo experience with your first domme! I get it since when I do photo threads I always end up having people overstep with keeping my photos and treating them as their personal property and it makes me want to end it all, but thankfully I have a good support system if anything were to happen, which eases my worries a bit.
  22. Old Comment

Three Things

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    A nice blog! I fully agree!

I once posted a blog with similar thoughts
    I guess in the beginning we find it difficult to admit we just like pain or humiliation. Especially in a committed relationship however it becomes very negative and depressing that it requires a failure to drive a treatment. It was quite liberating to admit that I liked to torture my pet even when she had done nothing wrong, and it was liberating to her to receive that without any negative thought. In fact it was much hotter to both to just "go" for no other reason than to inflict pain.

I also share your thoughts on blackmail. In my opinion it's a bad thing. I have reasons which I plan to write a blog on because it's quite elaborate but I need to find the time todo that.
    I don't think that blackmail is a bad thing in general, I just think it's not my thing. I don't really hesitate to send incriminating photos and James knows every personal detail there is to know about me, but I like the comfort of knowing I have nothing to fear. It's taken me a lot to work up to this level of trust so I'm enjoying reveling in it as much as I can. Even if my Dom and I were to switch, I know all of his personal details, even passwords for things, but I still want the things that we share to be cherished in a sense.. There are a few things I like to keep just for us!
  23. Old Comment

Three Things

1. I have a different take on punishment. I feel that if you actually enjoy a punishment it is not an actual punishment but a funishment. For me, when I say punishment, I mean something that is really not fun to do at all. Something that really makes me miserable!
    When I first joined the site I was turned off totally by all the extreme punishments. Now I am okay with it and my Misses can punish me but only if I really deserve it and need correcting.

2. I do love my rules but I do see as well that they can be a bit annoying at times to keep up with or waiting for a permission. But it works out well most of the time and I wouldn't want to lose my rules for the world.

3. I have gotten myself into a blackmail relationship now and I don't quite know yet how I feel about it. Yes it is indeed scary. But I think it's also pretty exciting as it makes online control very real. What I do know is that I think this can be done safely with the right people. I think I couldn't get better and more trustworthy people to blackmail me now. But the risk of exposure is still there, or else it wouldn't be blackmail.
  24. Old Comment

Three Things

2 is a big thing. Depending on how I feel is how many rules or how much time I will dedicate to rules. Personally I find them more fun if they are smaller easy to do things generally plus maybe shorter term rules like say for a weekend. I call the smaller rules reminders.

As for 3 I think I agree with you. There is always the option to get out of things without blackmail which can be bad for trying new or scary things but personally I am too scared to send people pictures (I blame my first shitty domme) never mind give them blackmail evidence and risk it being exposed
  25. Old Comment

Three Things

A nice blog! I fully agree!

I once posted a blog with similar thoughts
    I guess in the beginning we find it difficult to admit we just like pain or humiliation. Especially in a committed relationship however it becomes very negative and depressing that it requires a failure to drive a treatment. It was quite liberating to admit that I liked to torture my pet even when she had done nothing wrong, and it was liberating to her to receive that without any negative thought. In fact it was much hotter to both to just "go" for no other reason than to inflict pain.

I also share your thoughts on blackmail. In my opinion it's a bad thing. I have reasons which I plan to write a blog on because it's quite elaborate but I need to find the time todo that.
    Updated 09-29-2017 at 09:59 AM by lola.fox