Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Free Agent Update

Posted 07-07-2010 at 02:53 PM by Manbearpig

Well, in case you haven't seen any blogs to pass on by me that pertained to NBA Free Agency, that is because nothing has happened...until today. As expected, things have gotten a tad crazy today....

Heat: It looked dicey for awhile, but they were able to get both Dwayne Wade, who made a few visits with the Bulls, and Chris Bosh, who the Cavs had a deal with Toronto in terms of a sign and trade. Chris Bosh was said to have zero interest in the Cavs, so he went to the Heat. Don't have room for another max deal.

Bulls: Signed Carlos Boozer. Nice player. Keeps them in LBJ sweepstakes. Listening to Chicago radio part of day, mood has increased as this morning things looked bad. Still have room for max deal.

Nets: Tried to get Boozer, but failed. David Lee looks likely, but not even a guarantee.

Knicks: Signed Amar'e this week. Still have room for max deal.

LEBRON JAMES: Still has yet to decide. Tomorrow, will have one hour special on ESPN. He is expected, according to ESPN big wigs, he will announce team within 10-15 minutes. New Jersey, with the failing to sign Boozer, and the Clippers appear to be out. Miami is still alive, but it is hard to see Lebron being a sidekick, especially if you are buying space to announce deal. New York, Chicago and Cleveland appear now to be the front runners. New York has gained traction. I still don't see it happening with large tax. Cleveland is his hometown, and many people are saying he wouldn't leave without one more fight. But with the Boozer signing today, I have to say Chicago is once again the favorites. It Bosh signed with the Cavs, the Cavs would be the front runner. But the most sense, if he wants to win, remains Chicago. And for what it is worth, public records show that LBJ switched his tax address from Cleveland to Chicago. The announcement should come out tomorrow at 815 GMT -5 (USA Central time), with the possibility of it leaking beforehand. If any major rumors come tonight or tomorrow, or if he we have to wait until the show tomorrow, I will be sure to post them here
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 785 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments