Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

What's Going On With Me?

Posted 02-02-2012 at 03:26 PM by Komodo Jones

Well you're far too kind for asking me that thank you very much. Um to tell you what's going on with me, well I'll say a lot of things, mostly bad sadly. Got into a car wreck, my dog died, having emotional trauma, and been having digestive issues since about mid-December, not to mention this school quarter is being tortrous. In fact there's a paper I should be working on right now, but I thought should keep my friends on here up to date since I haven't been around as often as I used to. That's because my basement has kind of been repossessed so whenever I am on the laptop on this site I have to do it in my room, locked, because I don't want the prying eyes of my vanilla parents finding out I have the Internet. So yeah.
I do know a lot of people are kind of angry that I have not finished the next chapter of my story by the end of the year like I promised but there's just one single bitty problem you forgot to take into account...I'm Komodo Jones! And if you know anything about me you know I'm a master of loopholes. Not while I'm in a sub mode for sure but for a lot of other things. My parents ask me "Are you studying?" I respond affirmatively. What I don't tell them is that I am studying a video game. So yeah. I'm usually trustworthy though. My loophole for this story is I did fail to say what year the year is. For all I know the year could have been 600 B.C. in which case I'm way past due. The year could also be 2050 A.D. I never established that the year I was talking about was 2011. Now while I do feel like being faithful to my readers by trying to pump out installations when I can, that may take a while as I am doing more writing than ever this quarter in school, but then what are you to expect when taking three English classes. Regardless though, while I am not on this site as often, I don't consider it a hiatus as I still pop in every now and then. In the meantime if you want to catch up on how my life is going I have started a new non-sexual blog that is updated whenever I have a new idea, as I can type on this blog on the main computer without having to worry about my vanilla parents. Due to the fact that I may have some enemies on this site, I won't post the link to my blog just yet. If you're really that interested in seeing my blog shoot me a pm and if I recognize you as not a potential threat I'll give you the link. Forgive me for being cautious, but that's who I am.
But I have to get started on a paper that I'm not all that excited about writing but yeah just thought I'd give the people who follow me an update so I'll seeya guys (and girls) around.
KJ
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 489 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments