Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Princess' Blog

Welcome to Princess Mere's blog...
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

For Nixie...

Posted 05-05-2010 at 07:04 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 05-22-2010 at 06:53 AM by Mere

I've been thinking about you
And how we used to be...
So long since you've been missing
It's good to see you again..!!
How you ...how you doing?
And how about we don't let this happen again?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Visitors' Messages..

Posted 04-19-2010 at 05:37 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 05-22-2010 at 06:41 AM by Mere

Today I was free all day..so just for the sake of passing my time, I re-read my visitors messages!! (my friend says its creepy lol but well thats me)..
youngmaster123 took my message virginity lol
MetalGreek and me had awesome VM chats!! He is such a perfect "Master" lol
Awesome!! And Ninjota!! gosh!! lol I realize I have awesome friends and it all started with a simple visitor's message!!..Dan=ROCKS!! He is the one I could always conect with!! BettyBoop, who's now a staff
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

*Snaps to real life*

Posted 04-15-2010 at 07:57 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

I just read my first two blog posts, CREEPY!!
I was such a positive person!! Oh gosh!! I changed so much!! These were my words - "We should not be cowards, and say that we are sick of life, we want to die or tell God that take our problems. Pray to God to give you the courage, to face the hurdles, so one day, when you look back, you feel proud of yourself for being the one who could cope up with everything life gave you."
I can't believe this..I will do my best to become the person
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm alive and I'm glad..

Posted 04-14-2010 at 06:40 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

Gosh!! After everything, ups and downs, doctors could bring me back from the hands of death..and now I regret trying to kill myself..I would rather prove myself to be a strong girl, take the shit life gives and still stand up..I won't lose, I promise..
And that guy, I'm still smiling..yea I told him if not him, then I shall rather stay alone..lol..so don't ask me to be your mistress or slave..besides, Mere is back here....
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Do you have problems in life??

Posted 03-21-2010 at 09:08 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 03-21-2010 at 09:14 AM by Mere

When someone is upset, they ask God for help. They pray to God to take all their problems, so they are happy.
I too get upset, many times, but I pray to God to give me strength to face my problems. Life is not about having no problems and easy going. Life will never have a meaning then, it would be so boring. We realize the value of good days when we have seen the bad days and only then we would cherish every second of good times.
We should not be cowards, and say that we are sick of life,...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Four promises before being my friend...

Posted 03-18-2010 at 01:18 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 04-25-2010 at 12:27 AM by Mere

-DO NOT hurt me. MANY friends have hurt me..thats an understatement. I'm too dumb to trust people easily. Just don't hurt me.
-DO NOT break my trust. Trust once lost is never gained back in my case. Don't lie to me, no matter what.
-DO NOT break our friendship. NEVER ever do this..cause again, it would hurt us and also would break my trust.
-DO NOT fall in love with me..lol I don't want to hurt my friends. I lost MANY friends cause they started loving me and me refusing ended up
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Queen of the world!!

Posted 03-16-2010 at 01:06 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 03-21-2010 at 08:29 AM by Mere

Let us once come out of our body and look at ourselves. We have a small picture of ourself, in the universe. I realized a very big thing today...

Every person is a part of the universe, the thoughts, feelings, everything is a part of our universe. Universe can not exist without us. You must have observed, the person who talks the most of love, has it. The one who talks most of broken hearts, has it. The one who talks about most over prosperity, has it!!
You are a HUGE part of the...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized