Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Chastity and Word Games

Posted 02-20-2015 at 10:36 AM by Komodo Jones

Ah chastity and word games, they go together like Sasquatch and a pudding factory (kudos to you if you get that reference). So what does chastity have to do with word games? Well not much unless you're Alexis Rune and your Master is Komodo Jones. If you remember back in Alexis' second entry as my official slave, she mentioned a word game in where the object was to come up with as many four letter words that you could that started with the letters BA. Proper nouns, abbreviations, slang etc. could...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alexis' Humiliating Task

Posted 02-01-2015 at 12:21 PM by Komodo Jones

Hello everyone, happy February, and if you follow/watch it happy Superbowl Sunday! So, Alexis will be writing a blog sometime later this week, but for now I'm going to do something that I hope a lot of you enjoy. If you remember, reading one of her entries, Alexis' assignment for the month of January was to hand write a humiliating or degrading statement about herself, every day and if doable say it out loud. She didn't have to shout it from the rooftops but she did have to say it above a whisper....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alexis' Rules

Posted 01-22-2015 at 09:40 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 04-03-2015 at 09:05 AM by Komodo Jones

Normally, or at least as I have seen in most D/s relationships, the sub usually posts the rules of the relationship. However, I feel that I think these need to be listed. I don't know why, maybe just because I've been in a writing mood lately, and I don't really have a incline towards writing something vanilla. My vanilla blog is in need of an entry, but for right now I'll just stay contained to this one.

When Alexis wrote her last blog entry, I kind of gave her free reign of what...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I Like It: Underwear Control

Posted 01-20-2015 at 02:11 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 02-01-2015 at 12:42 PM by Komodo Jones

For a lot of people who read my blog entries, you know I don’t have the most desirable qualities. I complain, I rant, and can be downright just mean sometimes. However, for the people who know me, they know that I also have a lot of desirable facets, and that these fronts I put in my blog entries are not always who I really am. However, I won’t deny the fact that I can be rather pessimistic at times. Having clinical depression can do that to people. Thankfully, I’m not as bad...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Take on my New slave

Posted 01-13-2015 at 08:19 AM by Komodo Jones

Well I figure this blog entry should be edified. For those of you who have been reading some of user Alexis Rune’s recent blog entries, they have recently been talking about their experiences with Master KJ. Yes I am the same, as for a while I’ve been referring to myself as KJ more than my actual user name but, I still answer to Komodo, Komodo Jones, or even my real name for those few who actually know it, but that’s not important. This entry is not just about me it is also about Alexis. And just...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Where I'm Going From Here

Posted 11-20-2014 at 06:37 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey it's been a while since I've updated, and I feel like I need to. Several people have asked me about this, but yes my most recent relationship that began in the beginning of August is over. It's been over for about three months if you want to be technical about it. I won't say what happened of course, because for those of you who read my blog I am not one to single people out nor cause them more problems than they already have in their vanilla lives. I will just say it didn't work out and leave...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Words Hurt: A Small Rant

Posted 07-18-2014 at 09:35 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 03-05-2017 at 06:38 PM by Komodo Jones

OK yeah I probably just deterred a fair population of people form this entry with the title but yeah I just have a need to rant about something I saw on the forums. I may be singling out one person on this but I am not going to mention them by name but I saw this on the forums and I quote, "...all individuals with religious or supernatural views must be given psychiatric evaluation before being isolated from the rest of society." I'm sorry but this person...this person...pissed me off....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized