Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > herpderp42

Rate this Entry

'Mostly' dominant

Posted 06-15-2023 at 09:48 AM by herpderp42

Just a quick longer elaboration what mostly dominant means in my case. Might be a good idea to properly explain it.

I am dominant leaning switch (80/20 or something maybe) but whenever I am the dominant in a kinky relationship my subby side seemed to hardly ever show up and I don't seem to miss it much.

In this sense I can see myself (and experienced) being exclusively dominant in a relationship but can't see myself being exclusively submissive.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 596 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is interesting. I am "mostly Dominant" also.

I would be fascinated to know how you deal with your "subby" side when you are Dominant in a dynamic. How often do you feel subby? Are there any triggers? How do you maintain Dominance over someone whilst being subby for someone else or do you generally switch with the same partner?
    Posted 06-15-2023 at 02:36 PM by DeepInnerFreak DeepInnerFreak is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I haven't had a switch partner yet but whenever I was the dominant part I simply didn't have to deal with my subby part. On the rare occasions it showed up it wasn't strong nor sticked along much. Argueably my dominant side gets triggered nonstop which is stronger than my submissive side anyways.

I wouldn't really enjoy being somebody's dom and being somebody else's sub anyways, so I kinda exclusively play with a sub or switch, whereas I have never found the later.