Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Why do people hate Mondays?

Posted 10-03-2010 at 05:50 PM by AlanWins (My life is Superb)

I understand that people hate going back to work and stuff and school but I can say purely from experience that Mondays are slack at my school and its a nice way to get some marks and not be burden by the regular workload. Maybe this is just me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fucking apiphony!

Posted 09-30-2010 at 04:12 AM by AlanWins (My life is Superb)

So I was sitting here, a wee bit intoxicated but none the less. And I though, why do I buy products that are labored in developing countries when there are plenty of Canadian companies that make everything I need. So I googled it and the conditions in these sweatshops and warehouses in developing countries are horrible. So fuck that Im buying Canadian only. And fuck you if you wont do the same thing.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Space.. a little food for thought.

Posted 09-27-2010 at 04:15 PM by AlanWins (My life is Superb)
Updated 09-27-2010 at 04:46 PM by AlanWins

I never look up at the stars and wonder, what's up there? But I have been plagued with a thought that I cannot escape. Is space finite or infinite? If it is finite, then how is that possible? Is there a barrier that just says life will not exist beyond this wall? Or is space this infinite beast that flows on for longer than we can ever conceive. We are but one tiny planet, one speck on the face of the universe. Do me a favor, before you go to bed tonight just look up at the sky and ponder this thought...
Posted in Uncategorized