Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

The Bet

Posted 11-07-2014 at 10:07 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:38 AM by Butterfly

Almost a month ago, Asslvr made me a bet. He was speculating that the amount of visits to my profile page would exceed the amount of visits to his profile page within a month. We argued a bit about who was more popular, and so he came up with this bet:

If the amount of visits on my page is more than Asslvr by November 10th, then he will have won. His prize is being able to tie me up first when we are together again.

If the amount of visits on Asslvr's page is more than mine by November 10th, then I will win. My prize will be, being able to tie him up first when we are together again.

(Note: Asslvr and I have started a new countdown for seeing each other, so the outcome of the bet will be in effect in a little over a month).

Please please please help us by visiting one or both of our pages in the next day or two. (and by that I mean please visit his and prove I am not as popular)
Views 1209 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I visited both. Does that help? :P
  2. Old Comment
    I might have clicked on one of those quite a few times.
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks eivins and happy. But seriously visit my page.... I might (not so secretly) want butterfly to win
  4. Old Comment
    Ok.... so I changed my mind... I don't want butterfly to win any more.
    Apparently she got new toys and has scary evil plans for me I'm scared
  5. Old Comment
    I visited both, but I chose to click multiple times on... Butterfly!
  6. Old Comment
    Somehow yesterday Asslvr had 500 more clicks than me, which meant I was winning by a landslide, and then today I woke up and am now losing by over 500 clicks. How is that even possible????

Thank you to everybody who clicked on his page for me. Honestly no matter who wins, it will be fun. I don't think I could have chosen on my own who I wanted to be tied up first (they both have their advantages). But the word "Win" just sounds so much better than "Lose".

I will make sure to reward you all with a blog post after our trip, telling you how the winner got to claim their prize.
  7. Old Comment
    Such a fun thing!!!
    I visited yours butterfly! :P
  8. Old Comment
    Update:

Thank you to all the wonderful people who helped us with this bet. In the end, Asslvr lost as my page had over 500 visits more than his. I don't know if it proves his point that I am more popular than him, but it sure does mean that he gets to tie me up first when we are together again (coming really quickly). I guess in that case, I really don't mind losing.