Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Random Facts About Icey to Know Me Better.

Posted 10-10-2017 at 02:25 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

*Stolen idea from Aimee.

1: I am only 5'1 and 3/4.
2: I have a brown belt in karate.
3: My favourite ever TV show is Buffy. I can discuss it for hours. Talk Buffy to me and we'll be friends for life.
4: I blush very easily.
5: I'm one of the shyest people you will ever meet.
6: I am a huge supporter of animal rights.
7: When I was younger I took classes for ballet, jazz and tap dancing. I didn't like it.
8: I couldn't swim until I was almost...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

D/s Prayer.

Posted 11-09-2017 at 04:15 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

AM and I like to place bets on any games we play. Most recently we have been betting on chess and as he has yet to beat me we tend to bet per piece. So recently I ended up with making a five minute audio recording of a prayer to him when I lost my bishop. (Or pointy thing, as he calls it.)

When I sent him the audio file he laughed at how unreverent it was. I did end it with threatening to stab him if he ever left me after all. Although I placed a lot of humour in the recording, and meant
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A-Z of Kinks

Posted 11-22-2017 at 05:30 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Jaro did so well on a recent task that I let him choose a blog topic for me to write and he chose listing an A-Z of kinks I enjoy. I did struggle with some letters and may have had help via Google on one or two letters.

Aftercare: I love to be pulled back to AM, to be brought back to reality, to hear his praise and encouragment.

Bruises: I love bruises, especially boob bruises!! So pretty and as they're quite big boobs I am always aware of the tenderness and it's a constant
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Special Shout Outs.

Posted 01-01-2018 at 05:18 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 01-01-2018 at 05:27 PM by IceMaiden

Happy new year everyone!

2017 was a good year for me. I got a lot of things fully settled and got things together after 2015 and 2016 tried their hardest to break me into pieces. It blows my mind sometimes when I think of how different 2017 was to those and sometimes I still can't quite believe I managed to overcome everything life decided to throw at me. I finally realized I am stronger than I ever let myself believe I was and that even when it seems impossible I am more than able to
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tears For New Years, Icy's POV

Posted 01-03-2018 at 05:44 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 01-03-2018 at 06:33 PM by IceMaiden

Before I actually start telling this story from my POV I am going to clear up a few things AM delivers that aren't exactly true on his POV here!

1: I did no such thing as emotional blackmail, I just wanted to know his thoughts. It was the first time we had managed to bring me to tears despite trying countless times. I only asked Aimee if she agreed with me he should blog his thoughts, just to see if she did and not to gang up on him. Is it wrong for a submissive to want feedback right
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Back in time Birthday.

Posted 03-08-2018 at 05:00 PM by AbusiveMaster

Icy and I have been together almost 3 years now, whoda thunk? Which means this is the third Happy Birthday I have sent as her Dom, and as her Daddy.

When we first delved into little play, Icy was adamant she was four. Despite my repeatedly and constantly pointing out she acted more like a three year old, she was determined she was four.

In the past few weeks, she has come to admit she is three and a half, which I am willing to accept, as if she gets a bratty compromise
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Links to my stories.

Posted 03-26-2018 at 03:19 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 05-19-2021 at 11:23 AM by IceMaiden

My signature was getting a bit long so here are links to my stories with the general themes of them.

Him. (Finished.)
Male dom female sub, group sex, humilation, degradation, oral sex, anal, spanking, public, watersports

Taming a Brat. (Finished.)
Male dom female sub, Consensual non consent, humiliation, degradation, deepthroat, whipping, bratty

Taken (Unfinished.)
Male dom female sub, pet play, pain, kidnap, forced, public
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized