Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Our way of dealing with bad feelings.

Posted Today at 12:14 PM by imakward (AK's Adventures)

Now everyone knows relationships are not perfect and from time to time they might be fights and hurt feelings,i wanted to write about how me and Happy me deal with it because it does happen and its really important to know how to deal with them so they are no lingering bad feelings and unsaid things.

Now i will walk you through how we deal with it in our Relationship:

When one of us gets hurt feelings,we
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why Imakward is the best ever

Posted Yesterday at 05:43 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)
Updated Yesterday at 05:49 PM by Happy Me

I just needed to write this because he has been saying so many nice things about me! But there are loads of reasons that Imakward is the bestest ever too!
  • We met when I had just started getting sick, and when I told him about that he said, "That just makes me want to dom you more!"
  • He helps me to do all of the things I need to do to stay healthy, which is a lot!
  • He helps make sure I take all of my medicines, eat healthy, drink enough water and we even worked together so I quit
*boingy boingy boingy*
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My vision of the responsibilities as a dominant.

Posted Yesterday at 04:45 PM by imakward (AK's Adventures)
Updated Yesterday at 05:56 PM by imakward

I Set apart My Moral/Ethical Responsibilities in two Categories which are BDSM and Everything Else,they do intertwine in certain points.

BDSM - so for this part thy key Responsibilities are:

1. Slow but steady:

- I don't like rushing to long intense sessions,especially when you just begin with someone you need to take your time and build it up and learn which aspects you can push and when you can push them,it also its a huge factor of gaining trust and letting...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

IHeartfun's Dice dare challenge

Posted Yesterday at 04:35 PM by Bloxo
Updated Yesterday at 06:32 PM by Bloxo

3. Write a blog about yourself or a nice blog about another gD user.

So I think I have enough blogs about myself already...well at least for the purposes of this thread I thought it better to write about another user so I'm doing something new.

Now a few people on the site spring to mind and I hope no one gets jealous with my choice, but I thought to write about IHeartfun herself here...
Not just because her dare is making me write this blog to begin with...but many...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Keywords...

Posted 10-16-2018 at 04:44 PM by Bloxo

One thing I notice on this site are trends...

This isn't a bad thing, but numerous posts can spring up with a similar theme one after another...like when you get two very similar movies released at the same time...

Is this coincidence, or is it inspiration spreading?

Could it be envy? Perhaps people see a fun idea and say...you know what, I wouldn't mind trying that!

I will admit a number of posts I have run have borrowed ideas from the site,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Hitting your Dom's limit.

Posted 10-16-2018 at 07:41 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

We see all the time subs posting how they discovered a limit they didn't know they had, or how a wannabe dom/me tried to get them to break them without their consent. But what about when you hit your Dom's limit? That's rarely discussed but it does happen. Dom's are human too and can have their own limits!

This happened recently to AM and I. I mentioned to him I was curious about gender play, in particular male superiority. It's something I have been curious about for a very long time...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cass' advice: Very few posts in my thread

Posted 10-16-2018 at 04:21 AM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 10-16-2018 at 06:48 AM by Cassandra

Hello everyone,

Since sometimes I am in the mood of a constructive, friendly reply to a random PM, I thought I could also share it for others:

Quote:
I am not getting much posts on my... thread.
Hi new getDare member,

Here is my advice: "those who want respect, give respect". Same is true for thread replies, adds, dares, AMAs, PM dares, blog comments, attention at all.
Give it some time. Join other threads. Comment. Be active. Contribute....
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized