Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Blogjacking.

Posted 09-08-2017 at 03:45 AM by AbusiveMaster

I love the blogs section of GD, for the most part. I have even occasionally spewed my own ramblings out on here trying to describe them as wisdom. Whether it is fantasy, reporting, or solid BDSM advice, there are a LOT of quality blogs on this site, and a good supply of quality bloggers.

But, of course, I do have a gripe. I wouldn't be me if I didn't complain. What gets me is - as the title states - blogjacking. Hijacking a blog and either commenting so randomly or off topic
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.00 average.

Mindless fucktoy - The other perspective.

Posted 09-05-2017 at 02:37 PM by AbusiveMaster

I was going to post a comment to Icy's blog, but what I have to say will probably be so long as to warrant one of its own. (Also, her blogs are already rated much higher than mine anyway.)

There are many responsibilities inherent in Dominance. The most important is a duty of care. If you wish to take control of an aspect of another person's life, you become responsible for their wellbeing while you excercise said control. The more control you have, the more you are responsible. This
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

15 Things Every Dom Should Give Their Sub(s)

Posted 08-15-2017 at 07:23 PM by AbusiveMaster

1. Unlimited Orgasms
2. An Abundance of Attention
3. Lots of Sugar
4. Only Rules They Like
5. Rewards, Rewards and Rewards
6. Massages
7. Good Morning Messages
8. Good Night Kisses
9. Disney Movie Time Together
10. Bed Time Stories Every Night
11. Late Bed Times or No Bed Times
12. Naked Photos
13. Compliments
14. Power Over Their Orgasms
15. Love Lots Of Love
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Two years.

Posted 07-18-2017 at 02:42 AM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 07-18-2017 at 07:02 AM by AbusiveMaster

This blog is either a day late, or a day early, depending on how you keep track of it. To me, I formally 'stole' Icy on the 19th. To her warped female mind, with its absence of logic, I gave her my first order on the 17th and so that is the anniversary date.

She is wrong, but - as in so many things - it doesn't hurt me at all to indulge her.

But two years ago, today or yesterday, Icy and I started out. We knew each other to a dergee already, though our friendship was
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 3.92 average.

Topping from the bottom

Posted 05-17-2017 at 02:12 PM by AbusiveMaster

Recently IceMaiden expressed a desire for a public knock-down in open chat. However she was worried that it might appear she was topping from the bottom by acting out for attention. I disagree with that. However, as the conversation began ten minutes before bedtime, and the answer is not exactly short (and because she won it in a game of deal or no deal) I decided instead to blog my own perspective on topping from the bottom.

Bratting is not the same as topping from the bottom. Even
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Follow-up

Posted 04-26-2017 at 03:29 PM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 04-26-2017 at 03:38 PM by AbusiveMaster

Recently I wrote a rather cryptic thank-you blog to my Icy and my Hearty. Between one thing and another, life has been rather shitty lately.

Normally when this happens, I retreat into myself, a self imposed isolation for however long it takes to process whatever is going on, lasting from a few hours to a week or two, depending. Of course, I have responsibilities in life that I can't avoid, but other than those I can lose myself in a book or films or binge watch TV for literally days at
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bobo

Posted 04-26-2017 at 01:14 PM by AbusiveMaster

Once upon a time, there was a little butterfly named bobo.

Bobo was a sweet young butterfly. Unfortunately she was in a tragic accident, and suffered serious injury to her wings. The doctor butterfly said she would never recover. Bobo was determined though. She worked hard through her physiotherapy, and fought through the pain until eventually she could use her wings again.

Bobo went for a fly to celebrate her success, and landed on Princess Bratling's boob. It was
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized