Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 15 votes, 3.60 average.

Snippets.

Posted 10-04-2015 at 05:40 AM by AbusiveMaster

Since we got together, my pet has been sending me a weekly report. I find it is crucial, it helps us communicate and allows her to express the things she has had difficulty with, the things she has enjoyed, and the things she has problems telling me. Communication is key, and it has improved exponentially.

I love and look forwards to her reports. Not just for the reasons above, but also because.... Well, if any of you have met my little girl, you will know she has quite the unique sense
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Reward vs Punishment

Posted 09-17-2015 at 04:15 PM by AbusiveMaster

So. I dont actually remember why i agreed, but I promised my pet I would write a blog on a subject of her choosing. The subject she asked for was "Reward vs Punishment- which is more effective and why?"

It's actually an interesting question, and I dont know if it has a definitive answer. It depends on the dynamic of each relationship, and the people involved. So instead of trying to decide what is right for everyone (i am taking a day off from my usual job) I will just put
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Eyes down.

Posted 09-17-2015 at 03:14 AM by AbusiveMaster

A submissive should look to the floor, not meet the gaze of her Dominant. She is lower than he is, and her actions should reflect that. Her posture, her gestures should mirror her status. That is why she kneels.

And yet.

Beneath me? Never. She is my equal, the flip side of my coin. In some ways she is so far above me that I could never reach.

I look after her, of course, but that isn's a hardship for me, my side of what we do together is as natural as
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 3.69 average.

The importance of being earnest.

Posted 09-03-2015 at 02:01 AM by AbusiveMaster

This is not a denigration of any sort of play style or personality. We all have our preferences and opinions. This is mine.

Everyone should submit in a controlled, prescribed way. Submission isn't a free for all, it isn't "Lets see how far we can push before they fall off the cliff." Submission does, and should, have boundaries. That's safe, sensible and healthy.

What varies, person to person, relationship to relationship, is where the personal bounding box
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 3.67 average.

No limits.

Posted 08-09-2015 at 06:43 AM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 08-09-2015 at 07:51 AM by AbusiveMaster

Oooh, controversy.

Frosty may mention, in her sweet way, she has no limits. This is true, and untrue at the same time.

I know what she likes, I know what she doesn't like. I know where she can be pushed and where she is not to be. We actually talk - strange as that may sound.

So no limits is NOT "I can do what I want and she can't do a thing about it." Never will be.

Instead it is a statement of trust. I won't hurt her because I care
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 3.67 average.

On Erections...

Posted 08-02-2015 at 05:06 AM by AbusiveMaster

That got your attention, didn't it?

Actually erections do feature, but sorry to dissapoint, they aren't the core of this blog. If you were hoping for gratuitious dickage, you can leave now.

I woke up this morning to my girl's weekly report. It isn't a sexual report, but once a week she is to give me her "reflections on the week before" it is my way of keeping track of her progress, and her way of telling me her thoughts on certain things when she has had time
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized