Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cynthiaakabecca

Rate this Entry

Highlights from My Holiday Part B

Posted 01-04-2010 at 07:53 PM by cynthiaakabecca
Updated 01-04-2010 at 08:07 PM by cynthiaakabecca

After dinner Sara told everyone to go to their rooms and open their presents that were on the beds. My sister and I went to our room and each of us has a small box neatly wrapped with a bow on it. Each had a card made out to each of the girls, It said, WELCOME TO THE GIRL'S NEW YEARS GETAWAY. PUT ON WHAT IS IN THE BOX AND COME DOWNSTAIRS AND RELAX. THE SAUNA AND HOT TUB AWAITS!
We opened the box and saw that there was a short silk robe. Mine was purple and my sisters was pink. From the other bedrooms we could hear the othe girls say what colors they had. Each of us had our own color. I start to undress which was basically taking off my sweater, my leggings and my Uggs. I was naked before my sister had even started to unbutton her shirt. I could tell that she was a little nervous, but told her everyone is going to be wearing the same thing and she had agreed to take part in the activities that were planned for the getaway. She took off her shoes and then slowly unbuttoned her shirt and then unzipped her pants. She was now in just her thermal shirt and underwear. She then took off her thermal shirt and nervously unhooked her bra. She then took a gulp of her wine, set down the glass on the nightstand and put on the robe. Once the robe was on she removed her panties. We were ready to go downstairs and join the others.

Me - Purple Sister - Pink Tess - White Sara - Red Debbie - Black Jen - Blue and Trish green. The colors would play another roll later on.

We sat and talked for a while longer and drank some more wine. Sara asked which we wanted to do tonight: sauna, hot tub or both. Everyone seemed to want to do both, so we went to sauna first. Outside of the door was a stack of towels for afterward and a row of hooks for our robes. Sara led the way by removing her robe and placing it on the first hook. The others followed and my sister and I were the last ones in. I had actually disrobed after the third or fourth girl, but waited for my sister to remove her robe before going into the sauna. I had seen my friends naked before when we showered after gym class in high school so it was a little different from seeing my college roommate nude last week before leaving for my holiday. It was nice and relaxing sitting in the sauna. It did not take long for all of us to start sweating. My sister finally looked as though she was feeling comfortable. I am not sure if it was the wine or that was that it was OK in the context of the situation to be naked. For me it was unexpected. I was not aware of the hot tub or the sauna. I figured I would probably sleep nude and go to and from the bathroom nude. I was not expecting to have everyone, including my sister, hang out together naked for a few hours each day and at various times during the time at the cabin. After some time in the sauna everyone agreed that it was time to get out and head towards the hot tub. I was curious to see who was comfortable with being naked with each other, so as each grabbed their towels I observed what each of them did. My sister wrapped hers around her whole body under her armpits, Tess and Trish dried off and wrapped the towel around their waists, Jen and Debbie wiped off and put the towel over their shoulder like a shawl, Sara wiped off as well and put the towel around her neck. and I just wiped off and carried my towel with me in my hands to the hot tub.

Sara opened the door and a very cold breeze was felt by everyone. It was quite cold out, but the heated tiles felt nice and we did not have to worry about slipping on ice. She asked for a volunteers to help with getting the cover off of the hot tub. I volunteered as well as Tess and Trish. I gave my towel to my sister to hold and Sara kept hers around her neck. Trish and Tess ended up loosing their towels in the process of getting the cover off of the hot tub. Once we finally got the cover off Sara turned on the jets and it took a little time to see the steam rise off of the hot water as it met the cold air. In the meantime we went back in the cabin for another round of drinks before going back outside. Trish and Tess did not bother to cover back up nor did Sara who had removed her towel from around her neck before she came back in. I didn't bother either and just set by towel on the seat of a chair and sat down. By this time Jen and Debbie both had their towels over one shoulder as Sara did earlier. My sister still had herself wrapped up in the towel. Jen told her that it was OK, but she kept it on until we were ready to go into the hot tub.

After the round of drinks we went back outside. The cold air made everyones nipples harden until we got into the hot tub. The water felt really nice and refreshing. I always love being in a hot tub on a cold winter's night. We sat and talked for about two cycles of the jets. After the third cycle started Sara led the way with getting out of the tub and walking over to the outside showers. She showered off as did Debbie, and then the rest of us took turns. My sister and I were the last ones out. It was nice having the big spa all to ourselves for a few extra minutes. After everyone had showered and dried off we went back inside and put on our new silky robes. We looked like a freaking rainbow with all of the colors. Tesh and Trish put on some hot chocolate and I helped Sara put the cover back on the hot tub. By the time we got back inside the hot chocolate was ready and Tess brought out a bottle of peppermint schnapps for the hot chocolate. We sat up and talked for the next few hours. The seven of us had finished off about half the bottle of schnapps. My sister hadn't had hard alcohol before and really liked how it tasted in the hot chocolate. She took a shot by itself to see how that was and reacted like most of us have when taking our first straight shot My sister pretty much passed out not to long after the shot. It was late, so everyone decided we would continue where we left off in the morning. Sara and I had to help my sister up the stairs and when we got her to the bed we plopped her down. Sara left to get ready for bed and I tended to my sister. I removed her robe and got her underneath the covers. Little did she know that this would be the first time she would sleep naked. I took off my robe to and went to brush my teeth. Trish was already finished getting ready, so Jen and I were in the bathroom getting ready. Jen was a bit surprised that I took off my robe and I came into the bathroom nude. I told her that I started sleeping nude full time a few months ago and usually don’t wear anything when getting ready for bed at night. We talked for a little while longer and as we were saying goodnight she said that she was too tired to look for her pjs so she would try sleeping nude tonight. She said she does every now and again, but was not expecting to on this trip.

When I got back to my room I noticed my sister moaning but just ever so slightly. She had mentioned to me before that she will sometimes masturbated when she is trying to fall asleep ever since she started wearing just a t-shirt to bed. She asked if I masturbated more when I slept naked. I told her at first I did, but after a while sleeping nude just seemed normal and the frequency seemed to lessen as the weeks went on. I know she would be really embarrassed if she knew she was doing this while asleep. I got into bed and followed my sister’s lead and had a nice experience falling asleep. Just a note.....masturbation is something that is usually very private and personal for me, so I rarely discuss it. This particular blog is an exception to the rule because of the context weekend.

Continued in Part C
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1298 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments