Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

We Meet Again: Beating our Record Pt 1

Posted 12-22-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

On saturday morning we woke up and I got to take a nice relaxing bubble bath in our jacuzzi tub. Certain parts of me were a bit sore from the night before. The kind of fantastic pain where you sit down and can tell that you had a great night. The bubbles were so high that I almost felt like I was drowning which caused me to get out early. Its too bad though, because Sir was just on his way into the bathroom with a toy for me to play with in the bath as I was getting out. Boo! I lost the chance to have a bubble bath orgasm.

After I got de-bubbled and dressed, we headed out to do some sightseeing. We walked along Clifton Hill (which is a hill full of museums, attractions, etc.) and I showed Asslvr the Great Canadian Midway which is a giant arcade. We ended up spending 3 hours playing games and winning tickets. It was so much fun.

We then had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe, went to the Hershey Store, and got a Beaver Tail. By this time, it was starting to get too cold and rainy, so we decided to save the viewing of the falls until the next day. Instead, we headed back to our hotel.

One thing we didn’t get to do last time we were together, was visit an adult store (I had never been in one before). I was a bit relieved last time, but this time I was anxious to get it over with. Asslvr had been teasing me for weeks that he was going to make me go in handcuffed to him AND that he was going to make me buy something). I decided to take the opportunity and ask him if we could go to the store right at the moment on the way back to the hotel (that way he wouldn’t be able to get the handcuffs and make me use them in the store).

When we got to the store my heart was beating so hard and fast. As some of you may have noticed, I blush really REALLY easily. I knew as soon as I walked into that store, my face was going to turn bright red. I also love love LOVE toys, so I was curious as well as a bit anxious to see what they had there. Before I could run back to the car, Asslvr took my hand and led me into the store. We were instantly greeted by a nice clerk which of course made me blush even harder.

Asslvr guided me around the entire store, making sure we looked at absolutely every toy, device, and item they sold. I even let him hold my hand in case he got nervous. I think 3 or 4 times different clerks came up to us to see if we needed help, and each time I blushed harder. One even offered to put batteries in any toy we wanted to see “in action”. Thankfully he didn’t make me buy anything, and we walked out of the store, and I could breath.

I don’t know if i could go back in without having somebody with me, but it was interesting to see all of the different things that they had.

When we got back to the hotel, it was my turn to be in charge. Asslvr is going to write a blog explaining what happened when I got to tie him up helplessly to the bed with a blindfold. I did however, want to mention that as a tease, I decided to lay down next to him and use my wand to bring myself to two orgasms. It was especially fun seeing the reaction his body had to my noises, and what was going on in his imagination, even though he wasn’t able to do anything about it. I loved it.

After his turn was over, we went for a nice relaxing (yes, actually relaxing this time since I didn’t have to wear the vibe) soak in the hot tub, and then had dinner.

When we returned to the room, I was supposed to be in charge (I had won this honor by winning “whos is the sweetest?” poll). However, I wanted to spend my time in charge being pleasured, so I told him that I wanted to beat our record. I wanted him to make me cum 18 times, which would give me a total of 20 for that day (blowing our previous record of 16 out of the water).

So, much like the night before, I headed to the bathroom to prepare myself for him while he got the room ready. I was a lot less nervous tonight as I got over the hurdle of trying anal the night before. The devious inflatable vibrating plug was out, but Asslvr said he probably wasn’t going to use it on me. I felt a bit better and more confident when I walked out of the bathroom wearing my stockings and new lingerie, however I still requested that he tie my hands to the bed and blindfold me. It is kind of like a security blanket for me.

I want to say again that this part is all a bit fuzzy … I have asked Asslvr to help me with this part because after 18 orgasms, I was in a bit of a fog (or as IceMaiden recently described it: floating on a cloud).

So what did you start with again?

To be honest, after a couple days in the hotel, a suitcase full of toys, countless edges and orgasms, it’s a little blurry for me too! But I know when she layed down and was securely fastened to the bed, I couldn’t help but lightly touch and feel her legs in those sexy stockings. I ran the tips of my fingers from her toes up her legs and lightly teased her clit before returning to her legs…

that was pure torture. I couldn’t believe how different it felt when he touched me with the stockings on. My legs and thighs were so much more sensitive and it sent shivers up my my spine and gave me goose bumps.

next came some toys

I believe he started with the beads again. Feeling them slide in and stretch me is wonderful. And then he got the glass dildo again. I love how good it feels inside me, especially coupled with the beads. Moving them both in and out at the same time. It didn’t take long for me to get close. He didn’t even tease me this time. I was really surprised when I got to the edge and instead of you stopping, you said the trigger. I think I had 3 orgasms this way, bringing our total to 5.

Using the beads and the glass toy at the same time, alternating the strokes was incredible, how intense it was for you and knowing how it made you feel was such a turn on. One of Butterfly’s favorite things is ice (I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!), so I could not pass up the opportunity to fill her with ice and use this lovely new glass toy! I distinctly remember hearing the toy hit the ice deep inside her.

It felt so incredible to have the ice inside me. One of the best parts about the ice, is the cold gushing water that spills out as my muscles contract. This really was one of the first time that we used a toy inside me at the same time, and it was so different to feel the water gush out as he thrust the toy in and out of me. Sooo incredible.

Next came her big pink vibe, I grabbed one more piece of ice and slowly slid it in before pushing her big buzzing vibrator into her. I love this toy and how it can make her so close so fast especially in combination with the beads. Holding her toy deep inside her and pulling out the beads while saying her trigger was amazing and something I had to do more than once.

The great thing about the pink vibe is that it hits my gspot, and clit at the same time. It also has a little anal tickler which just teases that area a little bit. Since I still had the beads inside me, it made this extra noticeable. I was already getting pretty wet and close from just the ice, glass toy and beads, so as soon as he turned on the vibrator and I could feel it on my clit, it didn’t take long for me to be waiting for my trigger word, and he said it for me at the same time that he pulled out the beads. Talk about intense, I probably could have cum without the trigger word.

I think I came this way a total of … ? 3 or 4? even though I was counting the orgasms to keep track I think orgasm brain is contagious… so a total of 8 or 9 ..

Comments