Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Poo: Delightfully Degrading

Posted 06-07-2019 at 03:02 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Poo: Delightfully Degrading

Thereís something rather horrible about poo; itís smelly, sticky (but occasionally runny) and just yucky. Yet somehow, Iím mildly curious about it, but only when Iím in the right mood (usually the hornier I am the darker my fetishes and wants tend to go). Itís an utterly disgusting and degrading thing to play with but thatís very much the appeal; to be forced to feel like a toilet and no longer deserving of the basic niceties that people deserve.
Prodigy
Posted in Random Musings
Old

Dirty Before Iím Thirty

Posted 06-06-2019 at 05:11 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Dirty Before Iím Thirty

Having just reached 29 Iíve already begun thinking about (and dreading) my next birthday. Thirty is such a big number and, if Iím honest, Iím already a bit depressed about it (yes I know age is just a number, Iíve got so long to live and so many things to experience yet but with my chronic health condition sometimes it all feels a little hopeless). However, this isnít the blog to moan about time.

Instead, itís to talk about kinky things I want to...
Prodigy
Posted in Top 10s
Old

Fantasy #2: Helpless in Public

Posted 06-03-2019 at 03:59 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Fantasy #2: Helpless in Public

Iíve had this fantasy a while. If I'm honest it's never developed beyond the initial prelude, which for me is the exciting bit somehow. The excitement building, the nerves and the slow escalation as my torment unfolds (sorry for the length, I got a little carried away )

I start the day nervous, Iím meeting with my Mistress and a new friend of hers. Weíve never met in person so Iím super excited but also very nervous, clearly, Iím not the
Prodigy
Old

A Foot in the Door

Posted 06-02-2019 at 04:00 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

A Foot in the Door

Iíve never really understand having a feet fetish. I suppose a large part of that is that, like any kink, itís a very primal unexplainable desire for something most people would find weird. To me, ugly wiggly toes are someone elseís hot dreams (although I do see some vague aesthetic quality to women's feet).

The only time I remember being turned on by anything foot related was my kink ďawakeningĒ. The first time I realised I might not be entirely normal.
Prodigy
Old

Fantasy #1: Deny me Forever

Posted 06-01-2019 at 05:41 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 06-03-2019 at 04:00 PM by PrincessJessica
Tags denial, fantasy

Deny me Forever

It started as a tease. A simple tease given to me by my former Mistress that festered grew and then blossomed into a fantasy. ďMy nameís Princess Jessica and I want to be denied foreverĒ. The thought makes my dicklet twitch. To be stuck in infinite arousal, destined never to get that sweet release until my balls go blue and my head is swimming in horny thoughts.

I wouldnít want to know though. The idea of actually being denied forever is so unattainable to
Prodigy
Old

Top 10: 2018 Kink Wishlist Recap

Posted 05-30-2019 at 07:20 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-30-2019 at 07:23 AM by PrincessJessica

At the end of 2017, I wrote a blog detailing the things I wanted to do in the following year and was recently reminded that I should really do a follow up to see how I got along with my kinky filth-list.
  1. Feminisation - Itís fair to say I took this about as far as I could without breaking my limits per permanent body changes (shaving) or social suicide (makeup etc). I think most people probably think of me as ďJessicaĒ on here and I definitely managed to take this further than expected with
Prodigy
Posted in Top 10s
Old

The Search Begins

Posted 05-08-2019 at 05:08 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

The Search Begins

My search for my next dominant has ďofficiallyĒ begun. After splitting from Sexyred I decided to take my time I properly decide what I wanted before setting off on my search. Iíve replied to a few ads but to no avail so set about writing my ad, although I think my nerves about opening myself up again ooze through Opening yourself up to a world of rejection is a scary position to put yourself into; especially for me when my self-confidence is pretty brittle to begin...
Prodigy
Posted in Sub Diving