Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

19th November

Posted 11-20-2014 at 12:25 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

So my sleeping dare for the night before was repeat of one which I had done previously but not really got to experience much as it was a night I'd been clubbing. Doing it again on a night when I was going to sleep at a reasonable time, made it much worse. The toothpaste really stung my clit and labia and made them really tender so that every time I moved, and the cardboard filled knickers shifted slightly it rubbed against my swollen clit, making it hard to get to sleep. However I did eventually get to sleep. I managed to not need to pee until after 6am as well.

This morning i wore, leggings, short shorts, a t-shirt and a jumper. No underwear. This was a bit of a stupid mistake as I had a dance and drama rehearsal, but i did later change into a sports top, which was still very revealing that I wasn't wearing underwear, but did give more support. I wrote 'willing slut' on my left thigh and ate my cereal from a bowl on the floor.

My name got called a lot in my dance rehearsal but I ran out of water and there was nowhere to fill it up so I had to miss some of my drinking because of it.

I don't like my latest rule that I have to write my blog posts or my story posts naked with pegs on my nipples until finished as I get a little cold.

Really not looking forward to my sleeping dare tonight. It's horrendous.

Write again soon,
Sparklystar.
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 690 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I just can imagine the Feeling of the toothpaste always teasing your aroused parts. It must have been hard to lay still knowing each movement will tease you some more.

Must have been a revealing Feeling during the dance and drama rehearsal.

Yes, the upcoming sleep dare looks like a hard one. Letīs see if you can stand the whole night. Itīll be a hard time to stay up all the night but also your nipples wonīt like it
    Posted 11-20-2014 at 09:41 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline