Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

painful dares by Postevak

Posted 01-09-2016 at 10:14 PM by AnalGirl1

Hi, I have a dare for you if you are still interested.

For a start, you should edge for a few times to make yourself as wet as possible.

Then insert a dildo of your choice into your pussy, stand up, put your hands behind your head and start squatting. Keep your pelvic floor muscles very tight to keep the dildo in, because if it slips out, the squat doesn't count and you will have to insert it again. Remember how many times you've dropped it.

After you've done 30 successful squats, you are allowed to cum with your vibrating wand. After the orgasm, you can't take the wand away from your clit. One drop equals to one minute of postorgasm stimulation. If you are too sensitive there a fail to keep it on, you should do this dare again and hope for a better result.

I hope you will enjoy this task and I am looking for a report.

Hey,
good idea/dare.
I did a big dildo, to hold it in easier... however I dropped it 4 times
I pressed the wand hard against my clit for 4 minutes nonstop after the orgasm. That was really cruel. I nearly failed. ... I came about 2-3 more times - hard to say how many exxactly in that state...

Thanks, please more dares,
your Slut

4 times is not that bad. And I'm sure it was that cruel, if you came again.

I have another dare for you, hope you will like it:

You should tie your legs widely spread on a bed, lie down, take a belt into the hand you usually masturbate with and set up this timer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z44jE7f1amw

Now follow the timing in the video and masturbate with the other hand for 30 seconds and then spank your pussy with the belt for the 10 seconds interval. I would like to find out if you are able to achieve an orgasm under these circumstances. Once you come, continue following the video and tasks, so you get 3 more spanks.

I finished it. I hate the spanking. My pussy is really sensitive lately and now its red!
Was kind of nice... but keep going after the orgasm was cruel / not so nice...

How long did it take to make you cum?

If you want a dare with clothespins, I suggest this:

Get a bunch of clothespins and put first two on your nipples. Then put some more on your brests, belly, mons pubis, pussy lips, clit and inner thighs.
Then tie your hands behind your back and wait 10 minutes. After that you will have to get rid of the clothspins with your hands tied.
You can jump, pin yourself to a wall or use your legs if you are agile enough, but no hands as they stay tied behind your back. Also the clothespins on your nipples have to go off last, unless you want to repeat the whole task as a punishment.

About 10 minutes.

Another good dare. I had one on my clit and each nipple, 4 on each breast and tight, 10 on my pussy. I tied the key to the handcuffs to the clamp on my nipple and cuffed my hands behind my back. First I tried slowly one after the other, but that wasn't working well and was still painful, so I tried the fast method. Grinding my pussy on the edge of my bed. Worked, but... OUCH! Some really didn't want to come off and I tried so hard until that was done. I had tears of pain in my eyes. Then I was kneeing in front of a table and moved my breast around the edge... and lost a nipple clamp when there were only 3 other left.
After a break I started again, started with my breast this time, and failed. And tried again - Clamps from the tits were gone (except nipples) but while griinding my pussy against the bed a nipple clamp fell of.
On the fourth attampt I managed to fulfill your dare. SO MUCh PAIN!!!

Now while I'm writing this, I wonder if I had to finish getting the clamps off after a nipple clamp fell off (I stopped then and restarted.). I'm sorry if I made a mistake, Sir.

Kiss,
your Slut.

I like your spirit, you don't give up easily. The pussy ones were the most painful?

I have another two dares if you want, one is painful, one is pleasurable.

1) You will need a cloth hanger with clips. http://www.valentinosdisplays.com/or...02-%282%29.jpg
Clamp it on your nipples a bend forward. Then with 1 minute intervals put your shirts on the hook. Lets see, how many shirts you will be able to hold with your nipples until the hanger falls down.

2) Tie your hands behind your back. You can't untie yourself until you cum three times, but you are not allowed to prepare anything beforehand, penetrate yourself or use the same method twice. (So if you hump a pillow, you can't do that again).

You really give good dares! Please more of them!

1) The one minute interval was cruel. The clamps are really tight and it fell off after 19 minutes / items on the hook. I tried to take heavy ones and shook my breasts ofter to make it fall off, but that was mostly just hurting worse. My nipples looked badly stretched after that (but nothing dangerous).

2) Took nearly half a day. I started it without thinking how I want to do it - just closed the handcuffs. I started rubbing my pussy against the back of the couch (sitting on top). That took so long.... I switched to a spoon handle I used with my hands. I came about half a hour after I started. I wanted to make the second one quick, but it still took me 10 minutes of grinding on the couch again.
Then I took a Tennis ball and sat on the running washing mashine (vibrations) with the ball between my pussy and the machine. About 15 minutes later I gave up.
About two hours, handcuffed in my appartment, later, I was grinding on the tennis ball on a hard pillow. About twenty minutes later I came the third time and was free.
Thanks for making me cum.

Kiss,
your Slut
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3639 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments