Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Hello, I am Julie Allison.

I am a sissy who loves dressing up like a sexy girl and this is my blog all about me.
Old

Sissy Bucket List: Update

Posted 01-26-2024 at 11:08 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)
Updated 04-27-2024 at 11:24 AM by JulieAllison

Here is my initial bucket list to start the year. I will be updating some of these tasks as I progress and of course will be adding new items to the list as well. I am going to break up the list items into groups or Behavor, Wardrobe, Accessories and Tasks. So I can track my progress through different things throughout the year.

Behavior

1. Essentials: Get essential items to begin sissification. COMPLETE
2. Only sit down and pee as a girl. STARTED
3. Wear...
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Sissy Bucket List: Item #1

Posted 01-26-2024 at 12:29 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

1: Essentials

The first item on my bucket list this year is the essentials. By this I mean the things that I consider essential to begin my dedication to being the best sissy I can be this year. These are the items that I want and need to transform myself into a sissy.

1. Breast Forms: As a sissy I enjoy the look and feel of having breasts and I enjoy using breast forms for this purpose.

2. Panties: It is impossible to have too many panties so my plan is...
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Sissy Journey: Beginnings

Posted 01-24-2024 at 08:46 PM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

I have taken my first steps as a sissy in 2024! Instead of the bucket list as I originally planned I have changed ideas and now I will be buying myself a new themed outfit each month this year as a part of my journey to becoming the best sissy I can be. The theme for January is simply Sissy. I can't wait to try on and model my new outfit and other things I am getting this month. I will post pictures to my ImageFap profile if you want to see them once I have a chance to take them.
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Sissy Bucket List

Posted 11-17-2023 at 09:31 PM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

I've gotten some good ideas for my sissy bucket list. I'm putting together a starting point that I'll post soon. I'm always open to more ideas though so lmk if you have any.
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Sissy Again, Sissy Forever

Posted 10-28-2023 at 06:45 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)
Updated 04-27-2024 at 11:23 AM by JulieAllison

I'm so excited to be restarting my journey and can't wait to share updates when I can. I want to start a bucket list of sissy things to do again. It feels so good and natural to be a sissy girl again though. Trying on a bra and panties again just felt so perfect and natural. I really need to start buying myself things again and refill my wardrobe with cute and sexy things to wear. I can't wait!
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Back Again

Posted 09-15-2023 at 06:49 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

It has been a while, but I am back again.
I can't deny what I am and what I love.
I am a submissive sissy girl and I love everything about it, from being feminine, girly, submissive to dressing up sexy and slutty, to being an object and a toy to men and of course sucking and pleasuring cock. I need more and more of it all!

I'm on Kik as julieallison1 if you want to chat, follow along or even help be become the perfect submissive sissy slut I was born to be.
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Growing More Girly

Posted 07-02-2019 at 07:18 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

It's been a year since my last blog post and unfortunately I have not progressed in my feminization as much as I would have liked to over the last year. I need to get back on track to being the sissy girl I know I am meant to be. I'm looking for any help, support, encouragement, etc anyone would like to lend to help me on my way. I need to grow as Julie Allison and truly be the girl I am on the inside on the outside too.

Message me any time in kik at julieallison1
Posted in JulieAllison