Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > punk bitch19

Rate this Entry

ive been bad

Posted 02-14-2009 at 09:18 AM by punk bitch19

hello people i need punishments/dares i did really bad on my report card and i want painful dares to make sure i do better next time please help me.

limits nothing anyone can find out about nothing permanent nothing public
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2751 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You naughty girl! School is so important! You are right you must learn a lesson.

Start by wearing a school girl outfit. No panties at all. Find a man's leather belt and use it to give yourself 15 spanks on your ass.

Then place a chair in the corner of the room and facing the wall. Sit in the chair like the dunce you are for 1/2 hour.

Lastly when you have completed your time out. Lift up you skirt so you can write on your legs. Write "I am a dunce" on one leg and "I am a bad girl" on the other. Re-write the words every day for a week.
  2. Old Comment
    make a daiper by
    getting a plastic bag and putting leg holes in it
    and then put it on
    and take a bag piss/shit
    and sit down and dont take it of for half an hour!
    youv been a bad girl!
    Posted 02-15-2009 at 05:48 AM by orochimaru100% orochimaru100% is offline
  3. Old Comment
    you are to take a wooden rod of approximately 1/2 inch thickness (home Depot or hobby shop). Strip naked and give yourself three lashes with the rod on each NIPPLE. Anywhere else on the breast does not count. Then, you will give yourself lashes on each thigh, creating two x's on each. If there are no marks, the stroke doesn't count. Then an x in your pubic area, if shaved, then directly above your pussy, if not shaved, then directly above your hair. Same, only marks count. you will then go and stand in front of a mirror and look at yourself.

Write me and tell me what it felt like.