Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

Time to tackle a question I get sometimes

Posted 05-20-2010 at 09:03 PM by lokelake

Now I understand why I get asked this question because of what I brought up on getdare and what I continue to do, just not as often.

The question,which I absolutely hate by the way is, "why are you in getdare because your religiously stuff you do on there?' Although sometimes, the question is just, "What are you doing on getdare?' but, I know why that question is asked why in that shortened form.

I am a Christian yes, so why not ask that question to other Christians? Why is it always me?

Anyway, it very stupid asking me that question or anyone for that matter because the answer is quite obvious. The answer to it by the way is because I like the site. If I didn't like it, I would have left by now. Clearly that is why someone would be on a site for.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1154 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you, Loke.

That is the best, most sincere and straightforward answer I have ever heard from you on the subject. Having asked that same question myself to your person, I am glad to finally have an answer that makes sense to me, as simple and elegant as it is.

So my follow-up is: what do you like best about the site, then?
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you interesting!

What I like best about the site is the chat room, the lounge, the truth section, and getdare.com.

Although I admit, I have become less active in all of those sections. Why I like them? The lounge for general topics: the truth section I like to see what truths are being asked and I used to reply there more often in the past, not so much now. To be honest, that section was the section I found my "home" if you know what I mean: the chat because I like chat with other getdare members: getdare.com because I like to see what stuff is going on with getdare and such. The suggestion zone, I like to read the different suggestions and I would even suggest some.

But remember, everything on getdare I have become less active, mainly replying to thread-wise.

Interesting, may I ask what you like best on here?

Oh by the way, a somewhat interesting tidbit, that was the shortest response I have ever gotten from you, lol.
  3. Old Comment
    LOL! that makes sense!
    "I am a Christian, I am on gD, because I like the site" haah! Now do what you want!!
    MUHAHAHAAA!!
    thanks loke!