Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Rate this Entry

Lush at the gym

Posted 06-21-2023 at 07:39 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 06-21-2023 at 07:58 PM by KinkyBBW

Wore my Lovense Lush to the gym and posted the reactivating control link here on GD asking to be tormented and teased while I worked out. Only 2 people took me up on it. Those two played with me while I was on a rowing machine and OMG it was AMAZING! The way the motion of the leg press portion pushes the Lush in and then lets it slip just slightly makes it feel like I'm being fucked the entire time. Add to that the way the two controllers kept me guessing about what was coming next with the vibrations 🤯

I spent most of the half hour on the fowing machine basically being fucked by a vibrator controlled by strangers! The best half hour rowing session ever!

I have decided that on Friday afternoon of this week when I go to the gym next, I'm going to try the same thing but with a Hush in my ass instead and see what that feels like. If you are interested in playing with my ass while I workout, watch for a control link in a thread for links 😉
Posted in Reports
Views 205 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments