Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I have returneth!

Posted 10-03-2008 at 10:17 AM by Pingu

After a nice break of a month, I have returneth!

Chat seems dead? Don't tell me people have gone and got lives!!

Hows my husband tempered_sugar
Be afraid
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Injury upon Injury upon Misfortunes

Posted 10-01-2008 at 11:24 AM by Fiendish

So, me and my family(screw you, grammar!) have been having the worst luck lately. At least we're not in the mortgage/credit crisis...

My dad woke up three weeks ago and had a heart attack. Upon his arrival, his BP was 200 over 150. He then had a quad bypass done.

While waiting for dad to get out of the hospital, my mom fell down the stairs and tore the patella tendon in her knee(second time she did this, the first was on her other knee).

This past saturday,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

going a way for a while..

Posted 09-27-2008 at 02:11 PM by AM.PM

Hey guys I just want to say bye because I am actually more busy then I had planed to be this year and I don't think I have time to be on getdare. I might manage to get on during christmas break or the summer?bye guys!Hopefully I will see you soon but until school is over I realy wouldn't count on it.bye
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Shit!!

Posted 09-25-2008 at 11:37 AM by TheLittleStrawberry

I can't fit this half-eaten pillow through my screen!
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Freshers week! ^_^

Posted 09-22-2008 at 07:29 AM by oreo_is_back (Oreo and her world of Cream!)

So it was my first day of Freshers week today, went to our Campus before catching a bus to a sister-campus 20 minutes away.
Anyway, we were herded into a large stadium-hall place (We were up the sports campus) and talked to for at least two hours! First by some Art teacher, then some person in charge of the uni it's self then the Student president, who was the most adorable person! Big lad, full head of hair. I mean full on afro! I could just grab it!...Eep,funny too( Bless'im!)! Enough of that
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Culex for Dummies V. 1

Posted 09-21-2008 at 03:43 PM by Zeromus (Blog of a Runescape Addict...)

So the great game that is Super Mario RPG finally got on vc a little while ago, and as any enthusiast knows, It is mainly a Mario game with an odd little Final Fantasy dude in it. His name, of course, is Culex.

Since many wusses say he's overwhelming, and since many people have paid me 19.95 + S&H, I figured I'd Tell ya the easy, no hacking way to own him

1. Set Peach To center with the folowing equipped:
- Smack gloves (super ones)
- Lazy shell (armor)...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My relationship.

Posted 09-18-2008 at 07:45 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

Okay well as the people who know me i have been dating my gorgeous girlfriend for 3 months on Sunday. And i love her to bits and I'm damn sure she is the one. We have a long distance relation ship as she lives a couple hours away and we only see each other every so often. But we love each other and we are willing to make it work. So i was hoping maybe get dare could help me with my relationship.

The good:
We talk everyday no matter what.
We love each other.
We have...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized