Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Sessions with random people : disclaimers and rules

Posted 09-01-2022 at 01:06 AM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:43 AM by pluky

Introduction :

So I currently have an Owner but I'm still open to experimenting with other different people from time to time. In this case it has to be organized in the shape of a session with the passive presence of my Owner sometimes (as an observer, unless something requires his intervention).

These sessions may start when you get invited to a Kik group and end when you leave it.

The following will be a few rules I made for keeping this comfortable for me and clear from misunderstandings. There may be additions and modifications depending on the session, making it more specific to the current circumstances, restrictions or physical state.

Not currently looking for more sessions.

The Rules :
  • Pictures can be requested, but no face.

• Videos might be made at my own discretion (if I want to).

• You may only proceed and give your instructions once you join the group (not in private chat with me), and should leave the group as soon as you're done with me.

• I or my Owner can interrupt the session at any time (and so can you).

• After the session you might want to refrain from chitchatting with me unless there's something important to address as I can be on edge and need a moment to recover.

• You have to keep my list of likes/dislikes/limits near you during the session.

• I might have a small list of additional limits to add to the session at the start based on what I can do/access at the moment.

• Even if something is not in my limits I might refuse to do it if it doesn't feel right for me at the time, because you are a stranger to me and I can't push myself the same way for just about anyone.

• Sessions shouldn't exceed 2 hours, if you want extra time it has to be discussed prior.

• Once the session is over I would appreciate that your attitude towards me gets back to neutral if we ever exchange again, I will not tolerate behaving like we're still in a session, outside of a session.

Additional Points :
  • You might want to take a look at this inventory of the implements I can use, although it might not be up to date at all times, so clarifications can be made if anything comes up.

• You may request my "safeword" at the start of the session if that's a practice you're familiar with, otherwise I will just say no when needed.

« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments