Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

Long Day in Diapers

Posted 12-07-2014 at 07:02 PM by JTN2010

So this is more or less a "log" of what happened due to a very in depth dare from a person above thread. I normally don't bother logging stuff unless asked but this was so interesting I thought it'd be worth it. It is fairly lengthy and probably not well organized so I apologize.

The original dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....postcount=2161

The Night Before:
I ordered Pizza, and a 2 Liter. Additionally I'd been snacking on Bananas and milk all late afternoon. I finished all 8 bananas which meant I barely touched my pizza. I went to bed with a moderately full bladder. I compromised with myself. I only used diaper for urination (I won't stick feces on my head). I only changed twice though (I also went out multiple times for groceries and some supplies for today diapered and went #1 once in a Target, which I don't typically do).

My Strategy
I drank all my liquids for the day out of a sippy cup I bought last night. I also bought baby food just in case but I was pretty sure it would be bad so I figured I'd save it in-case I needed an extra point or two (I was aiming to get 11, I thought 16 would be too hard but 3 days in panties is a bit nerve wracking at work, and tomorrow I don't have work so that'd be no big deal).

Waking up (8AM)
I woke up around 8 (later than I planned) but I immediately got the diapers and boosters ready (slits and all) and got into them. EASILY the most diapers I've worn (except one time I put on a ton of depends for the lolz but that was just for fun). Surprised they got on but it was on. I threw on my pair of plastic pants. They didn't really cover the whole thing but it held it up better.

I wet myself around 8:30 which seemed to last forever (I had a lot built up).

Getting Started (9AM)
I drank my first cup of juice (I varied up between orange, cherry and apple). I don't get sick of juice as easily as water but I know it also stimulates the bowels (or loosens them).
For my first meal I had left over pizza. When I tried to walk around the kitchen to get it ready, I noticed how much waddling I had to do. I normally don't like when people exaggerate how much bulk affects their walking but this was pretty foreign to me. Additionally I found a problem of trying to crawl somewhere with both a plate of food and a sippy cup (which I'm glad I was using at this point since it would be impossible to crawl with a normal cup), so for the day I resided to eat my food sitting on the kitchen floor.

At 10 I began working on the 2 liter of pepsi that came with my pizza. I was pacing myself at the start but around 9:30 I realized I still had a little less than a full liter to go. As result I was "chuggy" as fast as I could out of the sippy cup (and immediately re-filling). I didn't feel great after that.

Noon
By noon I had 5 points (wet by 9, drank from the sippy cup, including the 2 liter, and didn't poop). By this point I had also urinated twice I think (both times a decent load)

At noon I made left over pizza and, having never used castor oil before, I pour half of the amount (poorly measured, and not in my favor), into my sippy cup with apple juice and put half over the pizza (thinking that would dull any of it's taste). Needless to say that was a TERRIBLE meal.

Around 1 I began taping myself up. I went a bit overboard but I didn't want to risk leaking or anything. It was fairly uncomfortable, I may not have done it perfectly because there was taping pulling at my skin and hair in many spots (inside my thigh was the worst). I also urinated again sometime in here, not a lot just some.

I should also mention at this point that I tried to do the butt plug, and I did put it in, but I've never been able to hold those long. I maybe held it for 20 minutes at most before I took it out. I didn't see any points associated with it.
I will promise to take a punishment for this.

3 came around I drank my juice. Not long after I really felt like I had to go #2. Now I had to go since around 10 but it was building. Not long I released. It didn't feel like much came out, but I definitely went. Over the next 1.5 hours I peed again and I released more poo (one time I was crawling to the kitchen to get some juice and it just hit me. I nearly collapsed). Even with all of that the diaper is so secure and big it hardly felt full at all (except the mush).

The Evening
5PM rolled around and I made a valiant effort toward a 2 liter of lemonaid but about 4 sippy cups in I realized my body couldn't handle this much liquid. I decided it's not worth it and stopped drinking (losing 2 points and losing the potential 2).

6PM came and I was still feeling pretty bloated and for a while my stomach was making little gurgles. By 6:15 I nearly released again (it was a sudden feeling) but I held it. I thought this would be the easiest part. But I held it until around 7:10 I was eating supper (crackers and an apple since I didn't have much appetite) and I, without expecting it, just went. I looked at the clock and suddenly got worried.

Points so far
Up until this point I was doing fairly well. Other than eating baby food, and not drinking the second two liter from a sippy cup I'd gotten ever point (10). But I lost 2 points on that same two liter, 1 point for having messed before 5 and at this point I just lost 4 points for having messed myself before 8. (-7). In order to achieve my goal of 11 points I would have to complete everything else.

This meant the remaining 5 cups from my sippy cup, no peeing between 7 and 9, and...I would have to eat baby food to top off my supper.

The Home Stretch
I, fully aware of my points so far (since I hadn't had a whole lot to do today due to the restrictions), grabbed a jar of Gerber green beans from the fridge (I realize now they don't need to be there) and warmed them up in the microwave. I took my first small bite and realized this tiny jar was much worse than I would have guessed.

So I'm sitting there on the kitchen floor trying to eat a small jar of baby food, drinking Cherry juice from a sippy cup in a very full diaper (when I urinated around 6 it actually leaked a little which sprang me to add even more tape which at this point had become quite tight and excessive). I realized about half way in it probably isn't worth this to simply avoid an extra hour in the corner and 2 more days in panties but I also didn't want to have my progress that far be for nothing.

In the final part it took me 30 minutes to get through that jar (I would have been better off just scarfing it down most likely). I drank 2 more cups of apple juice from my sippy, which barely wanted to go down (I felt so full of liquids). Around 8 I really felt like I had to pee again.

As I said earlier normally my bladder is pretty tough. But, and I've experienced this before, with this much liquid it's really hard to gauge how long you can last. Normally it's a constant amount sitting in your bladder waiting but in this case nearly all day I've been pumping myself full of juices. We'll come back to this.

While I was filling up my sippy cup for the millionth time I first took it to the sink to clean out the previous juice taste (I don't like to mix them), and it was so hard to walk. Between the bulk, the tape, the added bulk from all the wettings, and what was in my seat it was just a chore to get across the kitchen. While filling the drink I felt more pressure on my rump and thought I guess that part doesn't matter and let it continue to fill up. I'm going to hate this when this is over but it's just more on the pile at this point. I don't like to gross people out so feel free to jump to the next paragraph. But with so much going on back there each release felt so strange. It would come out and push everything back there. It would go up my rear but it was taped shut so it would have no where to go so it would just spread. I was afraid to think what kind of mess I'd have but it felt so strange and slightly scary. I think I ended up letting a little more out every few minutes for the better part of an hour. Never a ton but a small amount. It felt like bad gas but honestly I'm not sure if it was or wasn't anymore. Seriously though everything before was nothing until around 8. The amount of control I felt I had was way too low.

So getting 11 points came down to holding my urine until 9. If I succeeded I'd have 1 hour of corner time (already too long) and 1 day in panties (which is fine since it's my day off).
If I didn't make it until 9 I'd have 2 hours in the corner (which sounds unbearable), and 3 days in panties (which as stated before would be 2 days at work and that always has me on edge).

Around 8 I nearly peed (I felt the urge and nearly let it out before remembering my goal).
By 8:20 it was starting to feel pretty intense.
By 8:30ish I lost. My bladder gave way. So I knew my fate. At this point my mess was starting to leak between tape in my back. I realized I had about 20-30 minutes before my corner time so I decided I'd cheat a bit. I typed this knowing well and good I'd be in the corner for the next 2 hours. Guess I also need to include some panties in my laundry for the work week :/

By the way to anyone who actually made it through all of this, I'm impressed. At some point above this became senseless rambling, about one of my most daring days, I think.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1334 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments