Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

Gaming fantasies part 1 - a bit of context

Posted 01-28-2024 at 05:21 PM by Bloxo

Since I was young I always enjoyed games, playing board games with friends and family, playing computer games, etc...

Getting older, I started thinking about gaming in a different way, more adult ideas started creeping in...Strip Poker, Truth or dare...it was what I started researching online, and how I found this site in the beginning, looking for people to play with and start to make games more sexual and thrilling, I would find any way to play games...

MSN Messenger for example was perfect, you could talk and play a variety of games and I would meet girls on chat sites and indulge, not heavily...it took a lot of work to get to the level of being more adult with someone online but when I found those sessions it was very exciting, I would meet girls on GD and play battleships or dice games, sometimes something like RPS or Hangman, or even some quiz games, naturally with forfeits for the loser or while playing games.

I even hosted some game roleplays on here, set up some messy games and some tournaments (though ultimately it was a lot of work so wasn't sustainable)...

However over time I realised that I wasn't finding what I needed, 99% of the girls I talked to would be fun to play with, but there was only written interaction, no pictures/voice or video and soon I would lose interest, because in the end I would ask a lot of questions in my head...is this really a girl? Would I find this girl attractive (ie is she my physical type?) Why do I not earn trust enough for someone? Is this person actually playing along or just typing that they are?
It would overwhelm my thinking and prevent me enjoying myself...

It reaches a point now where I still fantasise about playing these games, being creative, playful and indulging this kinky side of myself but I ask myself...why even try anymore? It's often the same result at the end of the day.

For me, I turn to the online world to fulfill fantasies and find fun I am not currently finding in real life (hence I only use this site when single or really unhappy in a relationship), so I look for as real an experience as possible...

Ultimately I decided, maybe it's better to write out a bit more of what I look for in interactions and the kind of play I enjoy, so when talking to girls that it is all up front, maybe even a like minded soul would stumble across this blog and decide they would be up for trying some of my ideas or think it could be fun to interact with me...
So I will write a small series of blogs and see where things go
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1500 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments