Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

Gaming fantasies part 2 - Ideal qualities in a play partner

Posted 01-28-2024 at 05:49 PM by Bloxo

If you have read part 1 of this blog series and still find yourself curious, you are welcome to read part 2 and understand what I look for in someone I engage in play with...

Finding the right person is always tricky, no one is perfect...and those people who are as close to perfect as can be are ultimately very rare...so this blog is talking about ideals, a fantasy partner and I would not expect to find everything I write here...but one can dream

Personality:
Have you ever seen those videos on Facebook or Instagram where partners are pranking each other? There is this incredible playful chemistry in these pairings, this tit for tat dynamic, a creative and fun energy between them...this is ultimately what I hope to find one day, someone who likes to challenge and be challenged, this can be an issue on this site...as honestly a lot of girls are very submissive so do not have this drive, someone who has a drive to win and can also accept defeat is rare, I look not for some puppet to control but someone who has a fire inside them and a playful spirit

Appearance:
Being able to know what a partner looks like is essential for me, even if pictures are not naughty it is enough, so I need a partner who can trust me enough to show their real self.
That being said, I have my tastes...
I prefer a girl in reasonable shape, I'm not looking for a fitness queen or someone with 0 body fat, but someone who cares about their appearance and health is important to me.
They don't have to have the perfect chest, they don't need to be some beauty queen...but I do need to find them attractive and having a nice ass always helps haha, beauty may only be skin deep...though it is always a factor in a dynamic and most men being more visually stimulated than mentally stimulated is very real

Kinks: It's always more fun when you can share your kinks with others, that when you set a task or receive one that they are what is within your sphere of interest, when you have very different kinks well...it's rarely going to work out, sharing kinks means that you can set tasks more easily for a partner, so when I look for a play partner I take into consideration Likes/Dislikes and Limits to see if there is a good overlap and whether we could enjoy setting each other dares

Other points:
Where I used to find fun with reports after giving or receiving dares I now find this dull, it no longer excites me, sure it's nice when someone writes a nice detailed report on what they did...in fact it's appreciated, however...they are words on a page, for all I know someone with an elaborate imagination and good writing talents, it no longer makes me feel fulfilled, because I have no confidence that something has been done even though probably in most cases it has been...
Likewise, if I lose a game and have a penalty, doing so offline and reporting it back also loses it's appeal, when I'm told a girl doesn't want to see proof of something...well it takes away my motivation to do it, some dares, especially more elaborate (in particular messy dares) seem kind of hollow to do now when no one see's them, I do not do dares for just my own benefit but to bring pleasure to a play partner...

So ultimately, if playing with someone I want to do it in a way where there is some more interaction than just words on a page, some pictures is a nice start and getting feedback on what someone thinks of those pictures is a turn on, hearing how satisfied they are with your task or gloating on how embarrassing something is...
The ultimate form of course would be some live cam, seeing the other persons face while a punishment is being done, hearing a laugh or remark of satisfaction or enjoyment, this is the ultimate things can be without play being in person and ultimately what I search for.

I need a play partner I can trust and who can trust me, without that...well there's no point for me, of course the above could take time...I don't expect something like pictures or cam from day 1, but I do need to know it's a possible outcome after getting to know a partner

Next blog will talk about the kind of games I enjoy and some of the fantasies I have in this realm...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1829 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments