Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: How Safe Are You!

Posted 11-20-2015 at 08:47 PM by MasterDaddy02

What Can Happened Next!

That is the question that I have asked myself after hearing about another group taking hostages. Another 25 or so people lost there lifes in being in the wrong place. Or was it from trying to help mankind and making that difference in helping those in need. In the past few weeks, over 425 men, women, young adults, teenagers, kids and babies have lost there lifes and furthers.

What will take place in the part of the world where you live at. How safe, do you really feel inside? Are you prepared to see the world end around you? Yes, it is not a dream but reality. Flying plans are being prepare and that thought of what can take place in the air. So many of my friends will be flying all over the place in happiness and yet, those deep down imagines.

No place is really safe anymore and we have seen that from what has taken place around us.

I have close friends who are double thinking about the traditional places and there family before heading out next week.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1339 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Let me start by saying that I think what happened in France recently was terrible. The families of the deceased have my sympathies. I wish it would never have happened.

Having said that, terrorist attacks happen all the time. Just not on the doorstep of countries like France or America. It takes one attack to send western countries into complete panic, and by spreading word about no place being really safe, you're helping the panic spread even more.
    Let me tell you something. The world is exactly the same as last week, last month, last year. Nothing much has changed, apart from a terrorist attack. There has always been potential for such an attack, there are always people scheming to kill others for their beliefs. We don't always hear about them, because plans fail, people get arrested, etc. In this case, the plan was carried out. Doesn't mean you're suddenly less safe.
    The important thing here is to not let your life be dictated by terror. If you do, the terrorists win. The moment you start thinking you're never safe anymore, the second you decide not to go to that café, movie theater, train station or whatever, that's when you let terror reign. Your close friends who are reconsidering their traveling plans are letting terrorists win. If there are no substantial threats, they should go! That place they want to go to could be attacked any day of the week, 24/7, all year long. It probably won't. The odds didn't suddenly change overnight!
    There are countries where attacks happen every day, where hundreds die regularly. We should all stop and really think about those countries sometimes. People in France or America live in pretty safe places, in probably one of the safest periods of time in human history.

tldr:
    The world is not ending. Terrorists aren't hiding bombs in your cupboards right now. Don't let terrorists win by living in fear.