Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

More changes

Posted 02-01-2020 at 07:54 PM by Bloxo

So life continues...finally after months of research I figure out that the girl I was broken by was a covert narcissist...oh what fun...but I’m finally moving on and recovering well, my fitness continues, I eat healthier and am moving on with new dates, life has been busy.

In fact I have a new hobby,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpl...Hh6L15fpUx0t4w

I have started up a YouTube channel, and no...there is nothing Kinky on there, friends and family will see this...but perhaps I’ll add some PM dares for ‘hidden’ things to do while recording my episodes, feel free to take a look and let me know if there are any good ideas you have for my show in terms of format or episodes.

It’s a bit Polish themed mainly at the moment...but open to ideas
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1041 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice! Just checked out your channel and you have a newbie subscriber!
    I guess, I would personally like to know more about the differences in a Brit and Polish culture? Maybe the weird and wacky foods they have? Maybe some odd customs that you would be surprised at? Maybe some tourist spots?

I know the Winter Edition Warsaw does point at it, and it's really nice but it's a lot more talking and less visuals, which are kind of the bread and butter of a great YouTube video, especially in the tourism sector. So as you talk about a place, running a reel of examples would be a good idea.
    Posted 02-02-2020 at 01:36 AM by SilvertongueLyra SilvertongueLyra is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilvertongueLyra View Comment
    Nice! Just checked out your channel and you have a newbie subscriber!
    I guess, I would personally like to know more about the differences in a Brit and Polish culture? Maybe the weird and wacky foods they have? Maybe some odd customs that you would be surprised at? Maybe some tourist spots?

I know the Winter Edition Warsaw does point at it, and it's really nice but it's a lot more talking and less visuals, which are kind of the bread and butter of a great YouTube video, especially in the tourism sector. So as you talk about a place, running a reel of examples would be a good idea.
    Thank you for the feedback!
    I’m getting more confident with my videos as I go on, will definitely do more on location shots and am starting to use video editing apps so I can piece together clips and include images soon.
    Over time I’ll build up a decent collection of places for people to see
  3. Old Comment
    Awesome! Keep on going with it.