Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > swaz

Rate this Entry

How can I escape my cruel Master?

Posted 04-13-2009 at 06:17 AM by swaz

Hi I wonder if any masters or slaves can help me.
When I was drunk I agreed to be a slave and made an oath to serve my master until he relased me. I thought it would be for an hour or so but i has gone on for weeks and weeks.
I have to serve him every evening by trawling the net for female cammers to slake his lsut-he sasy hes not gay but it doesnt stop him stripping and humiating me at every opportunity!!.
Often I have to stay up very late and im tired for work next day. If i dont obey he has a range of physical punishments he is not afraid of useing on me such as:
clothes pegs on cock and nipples
weights attach to cock
forced ramming of object up ass
humiliation -i wont go in to details.
Has any one got any advice how he can be persuaded to release me from my bondage so i can get my life back?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3363 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If this is an online thing. Block them? Refuse to do anything they ask?
    Posted 04-13-2009 at 07:03 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  2. Old Comment
    My master has sensitve emails addy such as my boss and i foolishly told him other details-it oculd be very emabarsing. I accept that Master owns me but just hope I can work my freedom-he says he might relase me one day-are thay any rules about this sort of thing-could i appeal to other masters for help???
  3. Old Comment
    the best way is to talk, if you know how to talk you will have the upper hand, if he has information on you, try to dig some on him so you'll have some leverage, you have to find a way to give your self the upper hand, proving he made you strip and being able to prove that he made you do it to others is certainly a way to have an upper hand especially if no one knows he is doing this sort of thing
    I would also recommend not actually using blackmail, just let him know you have the upper hand.
    But first and foremost I would just talk it out with him, threaten legal action, of course to do anything would be embarrassing for you but the thought for him that he could legally get in trouble might be enough to get him to stop
  4. Old Comment
    Thanks but ideally i want to work my way to freedom-after all I did agree to be his slave in the first place no one forced me!
    T hers no way i would get the legal authorities involved! Thanks for your comments.
  5. Old Comment
    lol i wasnt serious about actaully getting legal, but more so along the lines of the threat of having a legal issue arise might be enough to be freed.
    good luck
  6. Old Comment
    if you were drunk the contract is null and void; technically you lacked the capacity to make such a decision at that time, and are therefore not bound by it.

I love contract law, both oral and written.
  7. Old Comment
    If he doesn't have photographic evidence then literally it'll just be an email, which you could pass off, to whoever he emails it too, as a crazy person. Though, you could say you want to leave, and then maybe you'd have to threaten to get the law involved, hopefully that'll scare him off?
  8. Old Comment
    Find a replacement for yourself someone willing to serve your master and actually enjoy suffering at his hands - then he will release you - I must say I am a bit tempted myself especially with the humiliation and objects up the ass
    Posted 03-28-2010 at 01:14 PM by makemesufferso makemesufferso is offline