Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - Obsessharness Strapon BDSM Harness

Posted 09-11-2022 at 04:27 PM by lola.fox

TLDR: A sturdy, pink leather body harness with gold hardware - perfect for both strap-ons as well as light bondage.

Pros: The quality from this seller is top notch, firm but flexible with that clean fresh leather scent. I also really loved all of the color options that were available, with my color being a perky bubblegum pink. Several different sized rings come for the dildo of your choice, which was very helpful since I had several toys in mind that I wanted to use . Custom sizing for the harness through the seller was also available, which is the route I went and it fit perfectly with plenty of flexibility.

I even had my (extremely tall) boyfriend wear it so that I could attach a dildo to him so I could fuck it while he was caged and it worked perfectly. I love that it came with a detachable set of cuffs - making it the perfect harness for a switch. It also made my first pegging experience very enjoyable, not having to worry about the harness moving around or not being able to support a heavy toy. I would very happily purchase another leather good from this shop!

Cons: The cons for this harness were quite limited. Not having an option/ability to wear a strapless dildo might be a concern, but it wasn't something I was particularly worried about. I did need assistance from my partner to buckle parts of the harness, so if you're planning throwing it on quickly or as a surprise it'll take a lot of planning. This harness was also a bit pricey, but I feel like it shouldn't really be considered a con as it's excellent quality.

Rating:9/10

Price: Begins at $133+
Posted in Toy Reviews
Views 249 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments