Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > slutt5

Rate this Entry

My ongoing punishment...

Posted 03-05-2014 at 08:24 PM by slutt5

Brief recap: I disrespected my master. My punishment options were to either pee a little in my soup and eat it or a mystery punishment that he promised was much worse. I couldn't make myself do it, so I chose the mystery punishment.

This came in 3 parts. Until today, I only knew the first part, which was to use tweezers and pluck out every hair in my pubic region. This was tedious and took almost 2 weeks, and I still hadn't done a very good job, so my master let me start shaving. I now have to shave the area every other day. I had previously kept it trimmed, but now I will always have a bald pussy. This isn't a very bad punishment, but it was only part 1. I've been very busy and so my master waited until today (I have more free time now) to tell me part 2.

Part 2 is, indeed, much worse than the original punishment. I now very much regret not choosing the other option, because I had thought, "there isn't really much of anything I hate more than consuming pee, so I don't know what he would choose that would actually be worse" but it seems he was thinking along those lines too.

I have to create a thread in the TORD section and ask for pee drinking dares. I have to do one every day for 10 days, starting tomorrow. I'm feeling sick just thinking about it. But it is what it is. Unlike last time, I'm just going to have to accept the punishment. It's my own fault that it ended up this way, because I chose not to do the original punishment he gave. He was kind enough to give me a much better option, and I decided against it. So I'm just going to have to do accept the consequences.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1238 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments