Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Maggy

Rate this Entry

WARNING! This is a MAGGY level rant. Insulting rage fest is inevitable. Do not read!

Posted 09-14-2011 at 10:40 AM by Maggy

Ok, Maggy needs to rant. Maggy really needs to rant and he's not about to violate the getDare forums with this kind of raging so I'm going to let it out here, on my own blog. DO NOT READ if you're liable to find hatefull comments and rude language offensive, irritating, unsuitable. If you know you're the person I'm aiming this at, please don't read. I'm hating you here. Yes, hating you. In words. In a blog. With the kind of hate that only you could pull out of someone. I am actually putting. In words. How much I hate you. Really. So you'll probably take offense to this. Probably. As such, I'll keep this ranting to a sub Maggy level and feel the hate twice as much to make up for the lack of swear words.

"You just don't like me." <- This is it. This is the comment that's thrown me into a fury. That's right, something so simple and it's spun me right off. I can't even respond because to answer the only way that does my anger any real justice would have me banned in a heart beat! (And with the kind of words that are forming in my head, writing them down SHOULD get me banned so I'm not about to complain.)

Not liking you is a freaking understatement. I'm not going to bother naming you, this isn't a piece of hate mail, this is Maggy's rant written down so he can let off some steam and feel better. If you know you're the one this is about, I suggest you don't read because I'm writing just how much I hate you. That's right. Not just dislike, hate. I hate you so much I need to take a week off from work just so I can hate you without any interferance! I hate you so much, I need to take energy pills just so I can stay up all night to hate you some more. When you get that shiver down your spine every time you take a leak? That's my Hate, taking advantage of your vulnerable position to hate you so much you actually feel the hate!

Did I argue with you because I hate you? No. I didn't. I argued because you were acting like a child and making an arse of yourself in front of the rest of this site and needed see exactly why you were wrong. I didn't argue with you because I hate you. I left because I hate you. I wrote this blog because I hate you. I hate you so much I need to reread your posts every day just so I can remind myself that it is physically possible to hate someone as much as I hate you.

*Cough.* Um... Yeah. To those that have said that Maggy's sweet or Maggy's nice and didn't understand why I disagreed... I think that about explains everything. I'm not a nice person. Keep that in mind, kay. ^3^ I love you all. <3 Really <3 With all my heart <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1047 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments