Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pisspants

Rate this Entry

Messy dare 1

Posted 12-15-2009 at 07:12 AM by pisspants
Updated 12-16-2009 at 09:42 AM by pisspants
Tags eggs, honey, messy, pee

Keep seeing lots of dares - some quite messy ones. How many people actually bother
to do any of them? There does not seem to be a lot of evidence that people actually do.
Anyway I found a messy dare deep in the archives somewhere and rolled the dice to decide my fate

Frist number was a five which meant I had to do it fully clothed. Second number was a three so that meant I had to to it outside. Third number was a two and that meant it was a medium level of mess, although in the event it seemed extremely messy to me.

Finally there was how to get messy and for that I threw a six which turned out to be eveything. The full list is:
1, pee in your pants
2, egg youself with 6 eggs, all over
3, crack 3 eggs down the front of your pants and 3 down the back
4, pour honey/syrup/ketchup on yourself
5, get wet & muddy
6, All of the above

I decided to do it on the Friday night in a nearby park - cos it would be dark and there was less risk of being seen by many people.

In preparation I went to a local cheap supermarket and bought a supply of soft drink so that I would be able to do the peeing bit, I got a dozen eggs, a bottle of runny honey, a squeezy bottleof tomato ketchup and another one of mayonnaise. Plus also, one large bottle of cooking oil.

On the chosen night I started drinking to make sure I had a full bladder when I went out and then about 10.30 pm set out for the park. It was a bit windy a rainy but that did not matter. As soon as I was out of the house I realised I needed to pee very badly. Perhaps it was the walking that made me want to go so bad.

I didn't want to draw attention to myself by holding myself and grabbing my crotch as a I walked along so I just tried to hold it in but as I headed to the park a warm feeling between my legs told me I was not being completely successful. Two or three times as I made my way to the park I felt this warm sensation in my crotch and between my legs but I was determined not to wet myself until I had made it to the park......to be continued.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3664 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments