Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Wtf :|

Posted 06-24-2010 at 07:51 PM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 06-25-2010 at 04:33 AM by Mere

It's 8:12am, and vacation ended yesterday. *Cough* BUT the doctor says I'm unfit to go to school.. >.>
So I had to MISS the school and I HATE the fact, >.<
**Will find out where the doc lives, and will kill him**
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A few thoughts today

Posted 06-22-2010 at 08:24 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 06-22-2010 at 08:29 PM by Manbearpig

I have a lot of thoughts on my mind today. I feel like unwinding a bit so I will do it here

Anyways, I saw Toy Story 3 the other day. Omg, what a fucking great movie. But it got me thinking a lot about my childhood. It was really creepy in a very weird way. I wasn't sure if I was suppose to think my childhood is over, which in a way it is I guess since I am already one year into college. But then I was thinking some more and felt that while my actual childhood is, in deed, over,...
getDare Expert
Old

Hehehe...

Posted 06-22-2010 at 05:44 PM by Cupid

I am so funny! Or rather I have funny friends. I just received this forward in an email... tell me what you think!

THE GAY FLIGHT ATTENDANT
My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and said....

'Captain Harvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The beach.

Posted 06-22-2010 at 05:40 PM by Cupid

Well, after a long day at the beach, I've reached a couple conclusions.

1. Never kick sand in a man that is built like a house unless you want your body to be foreclosed
2. Do not pick up seaweed and throw it on your parents
3. Don’t run in your bare feet on the sand when the temperature is over 100 degrees
4. Never drink the water from the lake or put the water in a bottle and ask someone if they would like a drink of bottled water
5. Make sure that the swimsuit
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Disclaimer about pming me

Posted 06-21-2010 at 11:30 AM by Krystal

Calling them out in chat obviously isn't enough incentive for them to remember to not ask me again. So I shall make a blog exploiting those that annoy me with their constant request, who are completely oblivious to the meaning of the word "No"

So here is my disclaimer- P.Ming. whispering me does not mean our conversation will remain private, if you show a complete lack of respect for me as a person, refuse to accept the word no, or if for any reason i feel like. I will post...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

A sigh of relief

Posted 06-19-2010 at 02:03 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So I went back to the doctor today for a follow up appointment on my staph infection, and I was told my culture tested negative for mrsa, which is the big one they have been talking about lately since it is resistant to most antibiotics. So needless to say, I feel lucky today
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Incest In the Lion King o.o

Posted 06-19-2010 at 12:11 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

http://Chinchikurin.deviantart.com/a...53885?q=1&qo=1
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized