Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 9 votes, 3.56 average.

Re: Challenging Choice!

Posted 03-27-2020 at 03:16 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:05 AM by MasterDaddy02

I Made That Choice!

Okay, well I had to make a very hard decision. Yes, it was not an easy one and it was going back and forth in my mind. It was regarding going to a visitation for a very well respected woman. She had passed away last Saturday. And Tues was the time to go and show that respect to the family.

I will say that yes, it was no easy choice in deciding "do I go? or just skip it?" It has been going back and forth as I was saying for over 24 hours. But then I decided to cross that road and go to it.

The reason I went was for the following reasons. First, because that woman had lived 94 wonderful years. Second, from the impact that she had made on my life while growing up. Third, from how she saw everyone for what they are. Not what their faults were or the way their actions were. Fourth, because she was a very honest and truthful woman. She would give you her views and still respect you and love you. Fifth, because I grew up with some of her kids because we lived just a few houses apart.

Yes, by no means I know that people would say. Why put yourself out there right now like that because of "COVID-19." Yes, I did take a very big chance going to both to the body viewing. Then yesterday to the graveside service which was outdoors. But still, there were close to one hundred people. Yes, we were kept at 6ft apart from each other. The funeral home did make sure of it since right now it is city law. Also because a number of us did break the "Stay At Home Law."

Yes, I know that I could have skipped it and just sent a card to the family. But, the thing is that I was looked at as apart of their family. I ate at their table. I slept so many nights over at their house. I got into trouble with them at doing things. I went out to eat with them. We shared close things. She would at times say. Hey, go get Me and because he needs to go with us to that event, etc. That is what she did for me while growing up. And her food was so good and that smelled. Well, it was so good and all homemade by her hands and all her efforts.

At times, we take that big chance for a reason. But it must come down to what is inside us. It must come down to what we feel and if it is worth it.

I did come home and took another shower and yes wash those clothes. The mission is to try your best and think about everything that you are doing right now. Which is the smart way to look at every action that you do make during this period. Yes, that is something to think about. But you must see it that way.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 720 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments