Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Rate this Entry

10/28/16

Posted 10-28-2016 at 08:43 PM by jh474

I came home and stripped and cuffed myself like yesterday. I watched tv for a couple of hours then I headed to bed. this time I attached my dildo to my wand. I shoved it inside of me it felt so good. then I turned the wand on. Omg, it felt amazing. after about 15 minutes or so I started feeling these really intense waves of pleasure and then I suddenly orgasmed. I was a bit stunned for a moment as intense orgasmic waves rippled throughout my body. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. This was the first time I had ever cummed from anal.

after I settled down I cuffed myself spread eagle and stayed like that for 8 hours. I woke up with about an hour to go. I couldn't sleep anymore as my arms and legs were getting tired and sore from being stuck in that position for so long. It started to get really uncomfortable near the end. I began to desperately struggle in my bindings, but to no avail. finally, the timer went off. I couldn't get those chains of fast enough.
Posted in Slave Diary
Views 431 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments