Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Rate this Entry

10/30/16

Posted 10-30-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

today when I got up I decided to shave my beard and body hair off. I had been thinking about it for a while now, but I finally worked up the courage to actually do it. It took me about 2 hours to shave my face and body smooth, including my pubic region. I also trimmed my arms and legs as short as I could get away with. afterwards I looked in the mirror, and I felt more beautiful. I realized that I might actually be able to pass as a female. I was really happy with it.

Next I took another step on my road to femininity. I went to the store and bought a stick of lipstick and also some fake fingernails. I really liked the color I bought. It was a vibrant red.

When I got home I dressed up and put on lipstick, foundation, and my nails. I felt so pretty. I sent daddy a picture which included my face. It was the first time I had sent a face pic. I was just too excited to show off to care.

Daddy had me clean the house today. I had to clean the house while I was completely naked, except for my collar and chastity device. Daddy also wanted me to put my new metal butt plug in. He wanted me to get used to the extra weight of it. The butt plug kept trying to slide out so I made a quick rope harness. I finished cleaning and spent the rest of the day naked.
Posted in Slave Diary
Views 467 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments