Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Icy on Omegle.

Posted 08-31-2016 at 06:21 AM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 08-31-2016 at 06:29 AM by AbusiveMaster

So as replacement task for one that was proving inconvenient, I decided to expose my slut on omegle.

The words "Whore." "Cumdump" "Slut" and "Slave were written across her not insignificant chest, and she set up the camera to show only her boobs. She admitted to being a little nervous as she sat in front of the camera waiting. But not at all aroused at this point. By her 1-10 scale, she was "nothing."

As soon as her camera
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nervous Anticipation.....

Posted 08-30-2016 at 11:44 PM by pt26

I am so excited!!!!! Yet super nervous and a little scared. I am going to be home alone tomorrow afternoon until the next morning. I have already let Miss know and she said she would have to plan a few things.... when I tried to inquire as to what they were well she just said I would have to wait.

The problem is I am one of those people who likes/needs to know what is going on. Otherwise I run countless scenarios over and over in my mind trying to game plan through every possible thing....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bdsm results

Posted 08-30-2016 at 09:20 PM by KittyNeeds

Very interesting! I never knew I was such an exhibitionist.

Rope Bunny 96%
Submissive 93%
Masochist 63%
Experimentalist 61%
Exhibitionist 60%
Voueur 55%

Take the test here: http://bdmtest.org
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

8/30/16 day 2

Posted 08-30-2016 at 07:01 PM by jh474
Updated 08-30-2016 at 07:19 PM by jh474

Sir gave me a questionnaire today. he asked me all kinds of questions. it is nice to know that sir cares enough to ask lots of questions.

Sir also named me today. My name is now Lizzie. I am so excited to have a pretty girly name. I will cherish it always. hehe.

I never imagined that being controlled would bring me so much joy. I feel complete under sir's care.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

My Punishment

Posted 08-30-2016 at 09:39 AM by SPQR
Updated 12-11-2016 at 08:36 PM by SPQR

THIS IS IN STAND BY
I will do this punishment becouse I almost fail the last year

August 27 I will put a new pair of boxers, I cant quit it before the punishment ends, only for have a bath

August 28 I will put on a new pair of socks, I cant quit it before the punishment ends, only for have a bath

August 29 I will not have an orgasm until September 6

September 6 I will cum on my face and clean it with the pair of socks, and piss in the
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

8/29/16 Day 1

Posted 08-29-2016 at 06:49 PM by jh474
Updated 08-29-2016 at 09:33 PM by jh474

Master started calling me his baby boy today. I have never done age play before, but getting used to it. Master told me i would soon be his baby girl which kinda excites me a little.
Master made me drink 2 glasses of water last night, and then wouldn't let me use restroom all night. he let me put on a diaper so i wouldn't wet my bed. I wasn't able to hold it and ended up wetting myself twice. As a consequence, Master had me in diapers all day long, including in public. it was pretty humiliating...
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Matches Made in Heaven

Posted 08-29-2016 at 06:40 PM by The Slutty Princess

What's new with me besides the interesting sex, meeting new friends, adapting to the city lifestyle, and awaiting classes?

Well, I applied for three part-time jobs and got all three and I couldn't be happier! I am now a campus library aid, a campus daycare assistant, and a photographer for a real estate agency! I couldn't be happier! I finally get to put my camera to good use! I couldn't have asked for a better turn-out! If I'm not chilling with adorable little children, I'm surrounded...
Posted in Uncategorized