Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > TheKitteh

Rate this Entry

How I found my master. (Part three)

Posted 04-15-2017 at 03:20 AM by TheKitteh

Comic con was fast approaching after the game night and my ex had gotten us and his mom tickets. I had no clue who all was going until a few days before. As it turns out Master was going as well. Part three of Kittehs plan was about to commence. I decided to get my lowest cut steam punk top, pair it with a cleavage enhancing under bust corset and a long swishy skirt that I tied up in the front. I put in my piercing blue contacts, made my hair tossled sexily, and used mermaid scale make up to enhance my face and cleavage. Master will be mine at all costs.

Comic con arrived and I was so excited to go see Master that I literally pushed everyone out of the door, into the car, and to the convention center. We arrived and the first thing I did was look for Master in the dealers room and hallways. After a while of looking I found him gave him a big hug, jumping up and down so my boobs bounced and rubbed against him. I looked into his blue eyes as we pulled away and immediately get the pull to kiss him right there. My feet had started to hurt but my ex wanted to shop more so Master offered to sit down with me and keep me company,we once again started talking bdsm and our common interests as we watched the cosplays walk by. Quite a few times I would catch him staring at my boobs so would intentionally give them gentle touches or bounce them slightly so he would be captivated and keep wanting more. We continues this for about 2 hours, occasionally getting up to walk around and continue to chat. As we walked my feet would begin to hurt and I would cling onto his arm to help take some of the pressure off, and he would blush, making sure to slow down and take care of me. I kept on falling harder and harder as my Master took care of me and treated me the best I have ever been treated.

After we had exhausted ourselves at comic con I invited Master to come over, he accepted the invitation and sat next to me in the small car my ex and I owned. On the way back we continued to talk while my ex and his mom drove and talked. Once we arrived at my apartment I started to strip own the hallway to my bedroom, right in front of Master, I smirked as his cheeks flushed and he looked down. I changed into a short tank top and short shorts, bending over to talk to master so he could continue to get a show. As I walked around the apartment I could feel his eyes on my boobs and butt, when I sat down next to him and spread my legs playfully his hands slowly inched closer and squeezed tightly when he was close. I kept dropping hints to him in hopes he would catch on, sadly he didn't. Not even when I sat on the kitchen counter, spread my legs, and leaned forward to give a show. His eyes gained that twinkle of a Dom as his hands clenched wanting to pull me close to him.

After Master left I went on vacation with my ex and his mom, all during the vacation my thoughts were if Master. Even when having sex with my ex my mind was imagining master.

I was head over heels. Master was almost mine.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1426 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Really enjoying the telling of how you met your Master. Please continue as I can see your shyness come out in the story and think it's cute to hear about how you met.
  2. Old Comment
    She is even more shy when writing it. And when she saw your comment she turned into full shy and blushing Kitteh. It made my day.