Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Topical essays
Old

If you could pick one aspect of BDSM to only practise - what would you choose?

Posted 04-14-2015 at 11:23 PM by sparklystar

This is a question I received by a friend yesterday. It's a really tough question. There are so many different aspects of play. Bondage, chastity, roleplay.

The full question is as follows: If you could choose one aspect of BDSM to be trained in by your Master for the rest of your life what would you choose?

I honestly took a long time to think about it. I wanted to choose something which would make me the best submissive possible.

Now I know this is going...
Posted in Topical essays
Old

Abandonment

Posted 01-26-2015 at 01:20 AM by sparklystar

So as you have probably seen I haven't posted in ages. There is a reason.

My Master, my flat next door neighbour, my coursemate, has abandoned me. Literally. He sees me coming out of my flat, he'll slink back into his even if it means being late for lectures.

He has found a 'willing' girlfriend to have sex with. Apparently this was an issue that because I have religious views to follow and can't have sex, he wasn't happy, even when he said he'd wait for me.
Old

Topic 2: BDSM, what it is and what it entails.

Posted 01-10-2015 at 09:31 AM by sparklystar

BDSM stands for bondage and discipline; dominance and submission; sadism and masochism. Being a part of getdare means we come across all of this on a daily/regular basis. In fact this post as much as it seems innocent is a part of the dominance and submission term, Master told me to write an essay, I do. So let’s go into more detail.

Bondage and discipline: typically this is seen as a fun way for sex. The submissive partner (boy or girl) is tied to a stationary object or bed. This then...
Posted in Topical essays
Old

Topic 1: Masturbation

Posted 01-01-2015 at 01:37 AM by sparklystar

Masturbation is defined by the oxford dictionary as the simulation of one’s own genitals to the point of orgasm, or the simulation to another’s without using penetration. The stimulation of another’s genitals is called mutual masturbation. However the urban dictionary provides a much easier to understand definition which states masturbation is the act of touching oneself to produce a favourable feeling in the groin area. Usually accompanied by some sort of mental, visual, or audio stimulation to assist...
Posted in Topical essays