Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sasahouser

Rate this Entry

On Blindfolds

Posted 03-07-2009 at 10:22 PM by Sasahouser

"Boredom:
n. The state of being bored; tedium"

"Boredom is an emotional state experienced during periods lacking activity or when individuals are uninterested in the activites surrounding them."

Did you really need the definition? Why, of course not. Still, the definition helps to say what could be said in two words.

I'M BORED.

When I'm bored, I normally play video games and watch TV. I couldn't concentrate on it though. My boyfriend left me with the task of taking off the chastity belt once a day for the restroom. My need to come doesn't compare to another limitation

I have to pee more than once a day. I learned to pee through the belt instead of keeping my pride.

Today's story is very weird.
My boyfriend invited me over to his house. He had orange-guava juice for me too. Yeah, I like that
Well, I finished lunch and came over to his house (more of undressed really, I took off my bra and panties). When I walked into his house, he just told me to take off my clothes. He let me use the restroom. After talking for a bit, he decided to pin me down and tie my wrists and ankles together. He left me there for a couple minutes. I was surprised when he prepared a bubble bath for me
He tied my hands to the faucet and cleaned my breasts and thighs a lot, which was a complete tease for me. I started to beg him to take the chastity belt off, but he wanted to humiliate me a bit first. The orange-guava juice from earlier was already making my bladder feel horrible. He pressed into my stomach and I let it flow out. It would flow out sooner or later, I might as well let it. He let me soak in the bathtub for another two minutes >.>

He drained the water while telling me I was a dirty girl, which was true at that point; my privates were throbbing too much to argue even if it wasn't. When he took off the chastity belt, I was ecstatic.

But it was too good to be true. He had a wide tip syringe that he filled with water and filled my butt with it. Even when I told him I couldn't hold it anymore, he kept filling me for what seemed like hours >.<

He finally stopped, but left a butt plug inside of me. I was crawling around the carpet while he was tickling me. He stopped after a while and let me get used to it. Then, he attached a string to the butt plug to pull it out. He blindfolded me, dressed me in a skirt and jacket and led me by a leash.

My butt was so close to bursting as I crawled. He kept toying with the butt plug too. He had the syringe with him too, which made adding more water easy.

He walked me around a bit and finally pulled the butt plug out in public. I dropped on all fours to get rid of the water. When he finally took off the blindfold, I saw that I was a couple feet away from my house and my butt was pointed to it >.>

I had to clean it up afterwards with a hose, but that was so horrible for me >.>
When I came back to his house, I was hoping to end the humiliation. He gave my four more enemas, enough for him to say that I'm clean enough for him. Then he emptied out a tube of lubricant in my butt.

He had sex with me from behind and came twice. I'm wearing the butt plug now. He wanted me to hold onto his cum for a day >.>

Blindfolds are:
#1: Great for pleasant touches.
#2: Great for unpleasant surprises
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1236 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments