Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

1. Old Comment

Moon and Star asexuality.

I am glad you are finding out more about yourself and it is very brave to share that with all of us. I know the road less traveled isn't always easy, but it is worth it. I wish you all the best.
  2. Old Comment

Moon and Star asexuality.

That's a brave admission to make, especially on a platform like this. Honesty is the best policy, especially between couples, and it's good that you've been able to discuss this and come up with a solution.

Good luck to you both, i suspect this could be a rocky road at times, but i hope you both find the strength and ways to make it work for you.
  3. Old Comment
  4. Old Comment
    Posted 10-22-2015 at 09:29 AM by SlaveMichelle72 SlaveMichelle72 is offline
  5. Old Comment

Summer holidays

oo, sounds like a nice summer break! Best of luck to you, with your studies!! I hope your second year goes well!!
  6. Old Comment

Summer holidays

Sounds like you had a pretty decent summer vacation. Good luck as you enter your second year of studies.
  7. Old Comment

Although I'm serious...

Hey Star, it´s great to see you´re still around.
    As i can see you took a lot of time to think about your lifestyle and accepted the point you feel fine as a sub.

Please ignore all the trolls around that want to blame you for this or that. You did really well and tried your best. So no need to worry about.

I hope you´ll find what you´re looking for, cause you deserve it. Someone who can fullfill all your wishes and dreams.
    Posted 06-22-2015 at 11:05 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  8. Old Comment

Although I'm serious...

@AbusiveMaster: I get that it isn't like trialing a car. I wasn't trying to say it was. I was just trying to say that they aren't right so I'd rather wait and find the right one, than play with them and possibly get hurt or hurt them when realising it wasn't going to work

@naughtylittlegirl: Thank you. I'm not sure wisdom and self-respect are the right words to describe my decision but after everyone kept telling me to do something which makes me feel happy and to take as much time as needed, I did. I want to be happy but stressing out over a lack of a spark... it's not worth it.

@shadowice0823: Thank you. I'm hoping I will find the right person and be able to have that sort of relationship where tasks don't seem like tasks.

@all those random getdare members telling me I've been stupid, I'm not submissive etc: Shut up and go away!!
  9. Old Comment

Although I'm serious...

Its okay you will know when you find the right person! Time will just fly, things wont seem like tasks but fun. You will be able to talk and laugh about whatever for hours and it will feel like minutes. I mean my current sub I had known for awhile we would pm now and then over the years nothing serious just the occasional flick to make her flick her nipples. She would rarely reply back because it led to more flicks (I really love making her flick her nipples) but then we chatted more serious when we were both available.

Time flew, we talked on skype the first time for 8 hours the next day 10hours and it was great! So hold out for the right person and when you find them you wont have to sacrifice anything you enjoy to please them, and they wont have to sacrifice anything to keep you happy.
  10. Old Comment

Although I'm serious...

Good for you! I think you show a lot of wisdom and self-respect, waiting until you know you've found the right person. In the meantime, I hope you thoroughly enjoy this time for yourself, all your holidays and everything. You will find the right dom soon enough and he will be very lucky when you do
    Posted 06-02-2015 at 03:09 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  11. Old Comment

Although I'm serious...

While trialling is important, this isn't like buying a new car. Whether in D/s or vanilla, people stay single a soul-destroying and depressingly long time sometimes. People go through short term relationships which might be good, but aren't right. That's always the way the world has worked.

However, the positive spin on it is that with the internet we have more opportunities than ever before. It was difficult to sit in a bar with someone you just met and explain "Well actually I kinda like..." but online it is so much easier.

You will get there, but my advice is enjoy the journey. Have some playtimes with people you trust, even if you both know they arent going to be more than play. HAVE FUN.
  12. Old Comment

Although I'm serious...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sasahara View Comment
    Take the time you need to take. But be willing to keep trying. Especially with Dom/sub relationships, you *must* find the person you are comfortable with and who feels right. It might take 3 tries, it might take a lot more than that.

You went about things in a very good way- posting an ad, getting to know people, testing the relationship. You've been communicative and honest. All of which are things that should earn you respect (you have mine).

So take a break if you need to now, do so. Post for rules/tasks that will be fun for you and let you feel subby. And keep your eyes open for anyone who might catch your interest...

Best of luck to you! Please don't lose heart- I'm sure the right Dom/me is out there for you!
    Thank you. I know it could take a while to find someone, but right now with my summer holidays just starting I worked out its not worth the effort for me to find someone and be like... 'oh but i have these holidays/day trips/work and I can't sub these days'. I'll wait until summer is over, but trust me I've not lost heart.
  13. Old Comment

Although I'm serious...

Take the time you need to take. But be willing to keep trying. Especially with Dom/sub relationships, you *must* find the person you are comfortable with and who feels right. It might take 3 tries, it might take a lot more than that.

You went about things in a very good way- posting an ad, getting to know people, testing the relationship. You've been communicative and honest. All of which are things that should earn you respect (you have mine).

So take a break if you need to now, do so. Post for rules/tasks that will be fun for you and let you feel subby. And keep your eyes open for anyone who might catch your interest...

Best of luck to you! Please don't lose heart- I'm sure the right Dom/me is out there for you!
  14. Old Comment

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 7

Oops- disregard my comment on your other blog, I didn't realize you'd posted two I despise gags so I hope you're jaw feels better soon! But clever of you to find a loophole Good luck with your decision making!
  15. Old Comment

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 6

I hope your punishment wasn't too harsh!
  16. Old Comment

Vote for my punishment

Has to be #1 and #4 for me
  17. Old Comment

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 4

Oh ouch, that is a lot of pain! You are far braver than I using the belt buckle, I would be too afraid of the possible bruising (or worse) it could cause. And then the pegs - I am glad the toothpaste helped.
    Posted 05-29-2015 at 06:35 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  18. Old Comment

Trial run - Week... err 2 I suppose, Master... 2?, day 1

Thank you for all the positive comments regarding the task, I have had some personal issues today so have been a little absent today but have explained all to Star
    Posted 05-26-2015 at 01:07 PM by yournaughtydaddy yournaughtydaddy is offline
  19. Old Comment

At least you know about that one Master now.

Instead of spending time with him and him suddenly disappearing.

Master 2/3? sounds okay.

Does sound like a good day and I love the vib task he made you do.
  20. Old Comment

I agree with Lola its better he be a flake before things get going rather then in the middle of it. I know first hand its no fun at all when your sub disappears without word for so long you are left wondering if its over, did something happen, was it you, is it them, etc. But you don't have to worry about that because you can just say onto the next knowing its his loss!
  21. Old Comment

you should be glad master 2 disappeared now rather then later, after you invested your time into him.. Consider it natural selection i really do admire the fact that you're very patient in your trials and that you're putting a lot of thought into your options. I hope you continue to have a good time!
  22. Old Comment

I'm sorry master #2 never responded - that's not impressive. But it sounds like this week is off to a good start, so yay! I really like the sound of the vibe task you did - I can't stay stimulated that long, eventually it just becomes background noise and is kind of ineffective, so it was fun to read about good results Hope tomorrow is lovely!
    Posted 05-26-2015 at 12:22 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  23. Old Comment

Random PMs

My blood pressure increases when I think about stupid idiots like this one (more so when others get these messages, than when they are sent to me), so instead of rambling on about the same thing that were already mentioned, I will just say that sometimes it is best to just ignore them, or else use them to take out your aggression and troll them back. Since he didn't really read your profile anyways, you could just send him a nice dick pic for his efforts.

Also @MG - That video was amazing lol. If only that could actually happen.
  24. Old Comment

Trial run - Week 1, Day 5, Master 1

I used to love SClub7. How was the concert?
  25. Old Comment

trial run - updates

It is awful when somebody just disappears for days at a time without any notice, but like NLG said, maybe it tells you all you need to know, and it makes your decision easier in the end.

I love reading your updates and I can't wait to see who you have chosen as your new Master. I am looking forward to many reports from you in the future.