Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 7

Posted 05-31-2015 at 12:16 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So as I said in my previous blog today has been set up in such a way to punish me for my carelessness and failure to ask permission to change underwear.

So the first thing to do when I woke I up, I stripped naked and twisted each nipple 5 times. It was slightly painful to tug at my nipples and twist them as far as they could go and it left them red. I then flicked my clit 10 times. This was again slightly painful but bearable although it did result in me having to close my legs to recover. I then took a coin, kneeled on the floor by a wall, placed the coin beneath my nose and stayed there. I was supposed to stay for 5 minutes but after failing to complete 5 minutes of corner time last time, I was inclined to wait longer. I started a timer and when I thought enough time had passed I checked the timer. It read 5:37. So I had completed it and wouldn’t have to increase the main punishment task by 50 minutes.

Straight afterwards I had to put my ball gag in and wear it all day when alone. I’m not going to lie, my jaw aches so much and my mouth went really dry where my mouth was being forced open all day. I also have slight red marks where the straps were rubbing against the corners of my mouth. I then spanked each tit 5 times hard with my hairbrush. It left slight red marks. I had to repeat this spankings every hour and now my nipples/tits are red marked and tender.

I was also being told to follow my water drinking instructions from Monday. This meant I had to drink a pint of water every two hours between 10 and 8. Today, for some reason my bladder was not wanting to be my friend and I needed to pee 6 times. 6! And each time I had to go pee I had to slap my five times before peeing and five times afterwards. Slapping my slutty cunt before going to pee almost made me piss myself but I managed to hold it together.

The main part of the punishment though was having to keep my vibe pressed against my clit for 300 minutes (5 hours). And half of that time had to be outside of my room. Now, there was never any rule saying I had to be outside my room with other people around, so after having done corner time, I slipped my pyjamas back on and duct taped my vibe on low to my clit and went into the kitchen. No-one was out of their rooms in my flat because it was 5:30am. This meant that it would remain empty until about 10. I had the smart idea to complete my first 2 and a half hours outside my room in one go, when everyone else was asleep. This left me not wondering if I was heard or feeling aroused around my flatmates. I didn’t wear my ball gag for this two and a half hours on the basis that if someone did wake up, I couldn’t hide it. I was so aroused that I found it hard to concentrate on reading my book and making my breakfast. After the 150 minutes were up, I turned it off, returned to my bedroom and had a shower before getting dressed in leggings and a loose t-shirt.

Without internet and forced to be gagged all day I spent the day reading and writing down ideas and starting to make a decision about my potential masters. I did my remaining 2 and a half hours of vibe time at about 10am so it was all finished before lunch.

I’m writing this now although I still have one final task and that is to be done before bed where I hold the vibe against my clit on a low setting for 15 minutes. I think after being on the edge for 5 hours because of the vibe this will be easy. I’m also going to take the ball gag out before bed.

Thank you for reading my blog on my trial masters, keep an eye on my blog for updates,

Star
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 3783 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oops- disregard my comment on your other blog, I didn't realize you'd posted two I despise gags so I hope you're jaw feels better soon! But clever of you to find a loophole Good luck with your decision making!