Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My First "Fun" Dare Part 2 of 3 (Main Report)

Posted 08-05-2012 at 03:21 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-05-2012 at 03:35 PM by Rose_Angel

First Report

I started writing this report directly after I finished the dare that you can (and should read if you haven't already) in part 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89
I started preparing for the dare right after you agreed with my modifications, by writing down instructional notes to remind myself what I was supposed to do, and in what order.

I moved my fan and trashcan out of the way, got out a bed sheet, and laid it on the ground, as my carpet is rather disgusting, so my naked body would NOT be touching the carpet. I got one of my bins from my closet and put it in my clothes bin. I used my 6 ft long rope to tie the ends to my ankles. I spread my legs and put the bin on top of the rope, and it sat perfectly, so that my feet were both touching the sides of the basket. However, I realized that I still needed to tie the 2nd rope to the first, for a later part in the dare. So I sat up, took the basket off the rope, and did so. Finally, I was ready to begin my dare.

Using my neon vibrator on my clit to edge, is something I thought would be easy. However, with my legs not having the ability to squeeze together, it took much longer than I initially anticipated. I have no available mirror that would have allowed me to watch myself. I finally edged though, turned the vibrator off, and started to prepare for the second dare.

So many things went wrong, right from the start. I tried using one pair of underwear to use as a barrier for both nipples. Sitting up, I clamped the left one first, then struggled like crazy to clamp the right. I decided I should try laying down to do this. So I laid myself down on the floor, and continued trying to clamp my right nipple. Just as I finally clamped the right, the left clamp pulled off. That hurt, a LOT. But, I tried to persevere and tried again, but first, I went ahead and tied the rope to the hanger first. This took a lot of effort, and I realized that the way I had initially tied this rope to the one attached to my ankles, was not going to allow me to do what was asked. So, I took the clothes bin off the rope, undid the first knot, and tried a different tie. I thought this was going to work. I decided to try using a second pair of underwear, one for each nipple, so I reached up to grab a second pair. I found this much easier to clamp both nipples as I was lying down. I was proud of myself, for being able to do this.

I was all set. So, I sat up to grab my phone to set the alarm, and as soon as I starting sitting up, boom! The left clamp came off… AGAIN. At this point, I gave up on the rope to pull my nipples down. I put the hanger out of site, and took out two wooden clothes pins from my bag. I placed one on each nipple, without anything else besides gravity to tug on them. I set my alarm for 10 minutes, and started edging.

I soon realized I messed up. To verify with my thoughts, I looked at my notes, and saw that I was simply supposed to edge with my pink vibrator, and that the timers were to fuck my pussy with. So, I stopped the timer, and continued playing with myself until edge. Again, with the clothes basket separating my feet, it was a little difficult to edge, but I managed. The clothes pegs got bumped several times, causing pain to my nipples, so it still had its benefits.

After the clitoral edge, it was time to fuck my pussy with each toy for 10 minutes. I chose to do my neon toy first, as it would be easier to fuck my pussy with. I (correctly) set my alarm for 10 minutes this time, and attempted to slowly fuck my pussy.

I quickly realized that with my weight, it was not possible in the position I was in. I could not be lying down, with my legs spread, and fuck my pussy with it. I would need someone else to do that for me. I tried sitting up, but I couldn’t support myself. To do this dare to the best of my ability, I had to get rid of the clothes bin. I couldn’t be restrained much while to do this. I did keep the rope tied to my ankles though, for fun, and to satisfy this dare as much as possible. I reset the alarm for another 10 minutes, so I could actually fuck my pussy for 10 minutes.

I was astonished at how wet I was. It slid right in without any problems. My fingers felt juices constantly, which was so weird in the position I was in. Sometime in the middle of this, I realized I had forgotten to put my blindfold on. I figured it was due to my frustration of trying to make the rope and clothes hanger work. But, I grabbed my blindfold and continued. My pussy felt great. I went back and forth between having it the vibrations on and off, as I stayed on edge the entire time, but near the end, I was feeling pretty awful.

Even with being less restrained, I was expelling a lot of energy. I felt like I desperately needed water, and I was just shocked at how hard this was for me. It didn’t take away my wetness though, I continued fucking my pussy slowly. While still in this process, I made the decision to take a small break, get dressed, and get a drink of water after my alarm went off.

Much to my relief, the alarm soon went off, and I took my blindfold off. The vibrator was still on when I heard my phone go off again. I was confused, so I looked at my phone, and I had a call from my field placement coordinator for student teaching this fall . I answered the phone with the vibrator still inserted and turned on. As we were talking, I first took the clothes pegs off, which it was very hard not to grunt while on the phone. Then I turned off my vibrator and took it out, and finally untied my ankles. At one point, as I was turning the vibrator off, my coordinator said

“I don’t know what just happened (insert real name here), but your voice just went out.” Hahaha.

I finished turning it off, and told her it must have been the phone service, haha. Our conversation took about 10 minutes, and I was still naked, and desperate to get water. I finally said,

“Well, I really need to go get some water and eat. I’ll see you tonight.”

I hung up, grabbed my shirt and pants (no underwear ), and went to get water. I also went to the bathroom after this. The dare had taken much longer already than I had anticipated.

I went back into my room, stripped, laid down on the bed, put the clothes pegs on my nipples, and tried inserting my “g spot” vibrator into my pussy. Well, that hurt too much, so I knew I had to get myself wetter. I took my neon vibrator, inserted it into my pussy, while using the “G spot” vibrator to stimulate my clit, and edged once in this process. If I was going to be able to insert the “G spot” in, that would have been the time. However, the head of it is just much too big for my virgin pussy. It still hurt too much.

Soooo, I slowly fucked my pussy again with the neon vibrator for 10 minutes, in order to satisfy the dare requirements to the best of my ability. It was very hard to not stop, as I was once again, on edge for most of this time, especially as I was thinking about my spankings that were coming soon.

After the 10 minutes were up, I used my neon vibrator on my clit to edge again, which took a few minutes at least. Then I grabbed my “G spot” vibrator and it took me about 30 seconds or less to edge. To be fair though, once I edge once, more come easily.

It was now time for some spankings. I stood up, and did 4 rotations of smacking each nipple and clit 11 times in a row. I ended up smacking my pussy a LOT, cause I often missed my clit, but I kept going each round until the clit itself was smacked 11 times.
Then, I grabbed my neon vibrator, and inserted it in my pussy. I had to fuck myself with it a few times, for it to go deep enough. I then grabbed pair of underwear and gave myself a back wedgie (didn’t bother me, even though a dislike), to help keep the vibrator in place.

I whacked my left cheek 22 times, then my right cheek 22 times. Then my left 21, and right 21, and gave myself a full strength whack for the last two on each cheek. THEN I realized… I forgot to add the clothes pegs. So I put them on my tits again, and proceeded to whack each cheek 44 times again, with much more force than the first set.

Finally, once the spankings were over, I turned my vibrator on, and within 2 minutes or less, was able to edge twice. My vibrator was dripping wet as I pulled it out. I licked that one clean immediately, then removed my pegs, and licked the second clean. I massaged my nipples until they didn’t hurt upon touch, and started on this report.

I did everything I could to the best of my ability. I know I ended up making several modifications during the dare itself to accommodate my physical state of health, but I greatly enjoyed your very well thought out dare.

I must say, I am SOOOO horny right now, and am going to edge several more times of my own will, now that your dare is complete.

Rose

Gin didn't punish me for any mishaps or forgetfulness, for the reason posted below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin
The main objective of the dare was to let you have some fun, and to make you horny! Which, I think, can be considered achieved.

Even though he didn't punish me, I still felt like... I needed to do more. So you can read my next report in part 3.

Also... I just realized this while adding some finishing touches to this blog, I don't think I ever thanked Gin for his time to create this dare for me. So, Gin, I am taking the time now to publicly say thanks!

Thank you so much Gin!!! It was a very fun dare, and I loved it. I do greatly appreciate the time you took to create the dare for me, and for working with me on the modifications. You're awesome! Thanks again!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1170 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I just took some more time... to read this, too!
    ...and, really, thanks for your compliments!!!
    Anyway, as I've already told you via pm, it was a great fun for me to let my mind work on a similar request. Even if, maybe, NOT so fun as it was for you performing the dare!!!

Kisses'n'hugs,
    Gin