Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

THE SPORTS BLOG RETURNS!!!!! Final 4 action, baby!

Posted 04-03-2009 at 09:03 PM by Manbearpig

After a long hiatus, the Dabears, err, MBP Sportsblog will make it's return. I will have one tonight, featuring the Final Four taking place in Detroit this weekend, and tomorrow will be the Baseball preview blog!!!!!! I will be breaking down each division, and looking ahead to the playoffs, before the opening night game Sunday night.

Heads up: Basketball is not my strongest point

The Final Four. I was one of the view teams that picked MSU to go all the way. And I will tell you why they will beat UCONN. Goran Suton is a man. He can hit long range shots, and be a presence by the net. But his long range shots are going to be more imporant tomorrow at Ford Field. If you can drive Thabeet out of the center of the net, MSU is going to score on you. They can play defense, and hang with Big East team's (as they did with Louisville). Now, I am no Dick Vitale, baby, but I will tell you this. MSU will win a close one tomorrow.

As for the other game, UNC and Nova, I will have to go with Nova in the upset. UNC has been playing too good. That will be there downfall. Let me explain. They have been pretty much been flying through this tourney. Nova has had to play difficult teams (including that brilliant game aganist Pitt). They have learned more about themselves than UNC, I believe. Now it wont be an 85 upset or whenever that was, but it will be an upset. Will see I do.

As for future Sports Blog, the Baseball Preview will be tomorrow, and I will preview the National Championship on Sunday. As for future Sportsblogs, send me a PM. Note my strong points are Football, Baseball (especially) and the NBA, I am decent at Golf, Nascar and College Basketball, and mediocare at everything else. If you have an idea, however, please PM and I will look into it, and possibly give my take.

Until next time,
MBP
Posted in MBP Sports take
Views 1770 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Note: MSU has one the first game (What did I say?). Nova and UNC just underway.

Baseball blog coming later tonight or tomorrow
  2. Old Comment
    UNC won fyi. Baseball blog will come tomorrow (sorry)